B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

27 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Public transport to B1 and 2 is in the region of 1hr 40 mins...

Around 1 hour by public transport. Might depend on the time of the day though. Or around 30 minutes by car.

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Around 1 hour by public transport. Might depend on the time of the day though. Or around 30 minutes by car.

Mmmm...I think the girl have taken much longer than that...unless they've taken in a visit to the local scenery  on route...😏

Erotismo en pareja, jugando con Sex Toys Barcelona supermerkat | UDEP

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Mmmm...I think the girl have taken much longer than that...unless they've taken in a visit to the local scenery  on route...😏

Usually it is alittle less than an hour. In the day time. Maybe Noldus can be more spesific. Sometimes it has been much much longer, but that is often in the middle of the night, like 3, 4 or 5 AM. They probably had to wait an hour find a bus or a taxi.

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Usually it is alittle less than an hour. In the day time. Maybe Noldus can be more spesific. Sometimes it has been much much longer, but that is often in the middle of the night, like 3, 4 or 5 AM. They probably had to wait an hour find a bus or a taxi.

dont forget that clubs can open till 3.30am now

4 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Interesting make-up session.  Can't quite figure out what the bronzing of the faces could be for.

Also interesting that T & E & N & V are all in the V's room.

I was quite impressed by the impracticality of the high-heeled boots.