B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

Just for the record, the last night time party in B4 that I'm aware of was April 9th. I can't remember any period in B4's history where it's gone this long without multiple night time social gatherings, however silly they might be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

you can disagree all you want but it would be a lot more exciting with single guys added to the mix especially with tesla and elian there instead of just hoping they bring a guy round which has only happened twice. Put it this way it would be more exciting then what is happening right now which is nothing

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

San Juan in Spain to night and tomorrow
Lots of fireworks tonight (you can see it from B2 balcony later)

WWW.BARCELONA-TOURIST-GUIDE.COM

Guide to the Festival of Sant Joan. Summer Solstice or 'Nit del Foc' (Night of Fire): overview, photos of main...

Seems like a good reason for going out.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, james deen said:

you can disagree all you want but it would be a lot more exciting with single guys added to the mix especially with tesla and elian there instead of just hoping they bring a guy round which has only happened twice. Put it this way it would be more exciting then what is happening right now which is nothing

more guys and more fucking is always fun ... BUT....  I seriously doubt it would be that easy or likely with  roommate style, boys around that it would lead to that ...  just doesn't happen that way in real life ... they become more protective (not good for visiting boys )  they become more like,  well , Bogdan  more of a brotherly, buddy arrangement ...because otherwise it can get very complicated , uncomfortable if girls fuck roommate one night (he likes it ) and she brings another stranger the next ... and all of this in reverse (vice versa)   jealousies and insecurities and drunk mistakes is still in play with boy girl roomies ...   you get the idea ... 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, james deen said:

You've seen the shit the girls get on here if they do nothing, just imagine what a lad who did nothing would get. 😂 🙂 

• Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, Mark Thompson a dit :

more guys and more fucking is always fun ... BUT....  I seriously doubt it would be that easy or likely with  roommate style, boys around that it would lead to that ...  just doesn't happen that way in real life ... they become more protective (not good for visiting boys )  they become more like,  well , Bogdan  more of a brotherly, buddy arrangement ...because otherwise it can get very complicated , uncomfortable if girls fuck roommate one night (he likes it ) and she brings another stranger the next ... and all of this in reverse (vice versa)   jealousies and insecurities and drunk mistakes is still in play with boy girl roomies ...   you get the idea ... 

i just think its worth a try and if it goes wrong like for example the guy doesnt interact with the girls and starts doing solo shows lol they can kick the guy out and dont try it again. What you said could happen could create more entertainment imo

• Sad 1