B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

il y a 1 minute, Lookwarm a dit :

Cancelled sub from this weekend, ben threatening since they sacked Megan. The place is dead since, she was an organiser, there was always something going on. A party with a few drinks and people letting their guard down. It was interesting and sexy. Too bad, maybe just an idea whose time has come. 

the only thing thats keeping me subscribed is pam and mr j. 3 days in a row and nothing has happened in b4.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ed2 said:

Yes. Irma, Elettra and Babi did several shows with watersports in the bathtub in B1 last year. There was also a guest couple in Nelly and Bogdan's old apartment in St. Petersburg, they did it in the shower.

I thought you'd be the 1st to reply Ed 🤣

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I thought you'd be the 1st to reply Ed 🤣

Yep. I keep track of such things. 😁

But completely honest, it is not my thing at all! I love to watch girls do private things, like for example relieving themselves. I like to spy. To watch. But I have no interest in the "product" itself, and find watersports just as wierd as you do. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yep. I keep track of such things. 😁

But completely honest, it is not my thing at all! I love to watch girls do private things, like for example relieving themselves. I like to spy. To watch. But I have no interest in the "product" itself, and find watersports just as wierd as you do. 

I know Ed...that, and Gina farting in Bruno's face, are the most disgusting events I've seen here...

11 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I know Ed...that, and Gina farting in Bruno's face, are the most disgusting events I've seen here...

I guess you never saw when someone vomited all over themselves in bed then, and then slept in it for the rest of the night. It has happened to a couple of people. I can show you if you missed it. 😜

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I guess you never saw when someone vomited all over themselves in bed then, and then slept in it for the rest of the night. It has happened to a couple of people. I can show you if you missed it. 😜

Not live! My guess is that Gina wouldn't be far away...🤣

I don't want to sound rude, but I'll skip on the videos thx...:sick:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Not live! My guess is that Gina wouldn't be far away...🤣

I don't want to sound rude, but I'll skip on the videos thx...:sick:

Prudes! 😂

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Downtown Barca takes about 40 mins by car from B4...Maybe M&A's place is a little closer...

Yeah must be. I think it was one of the translators. They gave the time by Bus also but I don't remember that.