B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

7 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

Nana you should just do your bating in the bathroom at 1-7. that way you dont have to worry about hiding from RLC cams. and using a blanket to hide under..🤔

Even a bate under the covers can be quite nice. Especially when it's not fully a tent bate, you can see the face, and one leg, like with Nana, and like Kristy always did. It is definitely better than hiding completely off-camera.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Even a bate under the covers can be quite nice. Especially when it's not fully a tent bate, you can see the face, and one leg, like with Nana, and like Kristy always did. It is definitely better than hiding completely off-camera.

and the difference is KRISTY is smoking hot . unlike the hiding NANA.. 

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

another boring uneventful day. two day in a row

I would agree 100%!  And would say the same for all apartments.  RLC needs Anabel.  When she wasn't having sex or bating she played her violin, naked for our viewing pleasure.  And she didn't hide like many of the current participants are experts at!  Maybe RLC should also trade for Anna, even if Alex comes along.  She loved to play mattress for most of Alex's friends.  You know variety is the spice of life.  She was a wild child pre-Alex!

• Upvote 1

Nana is an incredibly beautiful young woman, I must admit that I am quite enamored with her. She has very lovely smile that is inviting to any man, and of course she has a knock out body that any man would die to have in his bed every night. I know she has been teasing the fuck out of the voyeurs and I think that is not totally a bad thing. you it is the anticipation syndrome just like Heinz Catchup. She is making the flies on the wall wait for that succulent honey that come from her tight sweet honey pot. I long for the first night that she finally lets go and gets much Vodka or Jägermeister or her drink of choice and lets go of all her inhibitions that continue to hold her back. This fine young woman has quite the following already, can you imagine what is possible for her when she gives in to her exhibionist desires. and lets herself become so seductive, so sensual, so desirable that all tune in to watch her. TOP CAM has no limits for this woman.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Nana is an incredibly beautiful young woman, I must admit that I am quite enamored with her. She has very lovely smile that is inviting to any man, and of course she has a knock out body that any man would die to have in his bed every night. I know she has been teasing the fuck out of the voyeurs and I think that is not totally a bad thing. you it is the anticipation syndrome just like Heinz Catchup. She is making the flies on the wall wait for that succulent honey that come from her tight sweet honey pot. I long for the first night that she finally lets go and gets much Vodka or Jägermeister or her drink of choice and lets go of all her inhibitions that continue to hold her back. This fine young woman has quite the following already, can you imagine what is possible for her when she gives in to her exhibionist desires. and lets herself become so seductive, so sensual, so desirable that all tune in to watch her. TOP CAM has no limits for this woman.

And given the chance she'll open up like a beautiful rose. 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1