B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

1 hour ago, misterme said:

☠️ Unfortunate twin spillage incident ☠️

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Another spillage incident 😈

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

Nana is in my opinion the hottest GOV from the pure voyeuristic side of watching RLC  .. she just teases enough ( and also in my opinion without wanting it or knowing it, it is a natural first timer reaction on cameras and simply takes her time to feel more and more comfortable of what she wants to do and show everyday ) so as you want to tune in to see if she shows something more the exact next time , she has this incredible smile that feels like being able to hug  everyone with her warm and absolute friendly behavior at the same time , she speaks when she needs and feels to , she keeps silent and quiet when she knows and feels this as well . She has a great response from the majority of the members here , I can see her becoming the most popular tenant as the time passes b simply  because it is all natural what she does , something so easy it seems to be the most difficult for any tenant to achieve and she just does this 😇 .. she acts normal 😎

I know that the full throttle praise goes to T&E ( I am a hardcore fan of them ) as they totally deserve , Vivian has her moments but she’s super hot to watch and for sure I can see her becoming “ Pam “ but Nana .. WOW .. the unexpected , the original , the awaiting , the natural warm characteristics makes her simply the most interesting and with the greatest potential GOV of this cast .. 

As a conclusion , the success is simply offered to RLC , the amount of comments that these 4 new girls have gathered in their 1-1,5 months of residency are equal perhaps to all of the long staying tenants that have been occupying our screens for months now .. RLC sees and knows then the right recipe ( new girls , skyrocket interesting chats and posts ) but somehow , someway , even if this works , they keep on making the same mistake either by keeping non interested anymore in the project tenants ( Amira ) or bored and tired ( Ariana /Monica ) or for extreme unexplained reasons , they keep on having tenants like Nelly who has lost any connection to the subscribers as so few posts concern or show her popularity and they spread hurting other tenants with unbelievable non logical speculations , tenants like Martina , Alberto and Bogdan who are in my opinion some of the greatest .. pff .. what can I say more ? RLC craziness when they  know what to do .. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, yadevol said:

She peed in the bath yesterday.

Here's a question for veterans:  Has there ever been watersports on cam?  There was a time when even the thought disgusted me ... but now I kinda maybe sort of want to possibly take a peek at it?  Kind of like how it is hard to avoid looking at a car crash.

21 minutes ago, yadevol said:

She peed in the bath yesterday.

Yep. 😁 And the day before. 👍🏻 I like it. 🥰 Ariana does it every time. 💖

• Like 1
  • Sad 1