B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #67 (June)

7 minutes ago, cylinderopuntia said:

00:51h Cam 2.1

When it comes to the great floods, there is nothing that beats this (cam 2.9, 13; 06)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Haha 1

I apologize if this has been asked and answered: Does anyone know who the guy is that Bogdan has brought into the Villa? Is he accounted for? Is Bodgan trying to introduce him to Martina? Just asking.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

Here's a question for veterans:  Has there ever been watersports on cam?  There was a time when even the thought disgusted me ... but now I kinda maybe sort of want to possibly take a peek at it?  Kind of like how it is hard to avoid looking at a car crash.

I have been into this for many years and enjoy it with a few women including my wife. Because it disgusts many people on here if you really want to talk about it PM me. 

16 minutes ago, philo said:

I apologize if this has been asked and answered: Does anyone know who the guy is that Bogdan has brought into the Villa? Is he accounted for? Is Bodgan trying to introduce him to Martina? Just asking.

He has been there several times and was with Bogdan to  B1 with supplies before today. It's Fiora's former bf. Seems like has been doing some work for RLC now

7 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He has been there several times and was with Bogdan to  B1 with supplies before today. It's Fiora's former bf. Seems like has been doing some work for RLC now

Thanks...much appreciated.