Goldie & Stifler (2021) Part #1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I know but even in the figure of speech nobody got kicked. 

We know nobody got kicked,as Dave explained it's just a figure of speech duhhhhh like telling someone to go and get fucked they don't mean that literally but just to go away please or in more common terms, fuck off :biggrin:

When we say it's raining cats and dogs it doesn't mean there are animals falling out the sky but just that it's fucking pissing with rain :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Robwin said:

We know nobody got kicked,as Dave explained it's just a figure of speech duhhhhh like telling someone to go and get fucked they don't mean that literally but just to go away please or in more common terms, fuck off :biggrin:

When we say it's raining cats and dogs it doesn't mean there are animals falling out the sky but just that it's fucking pissing with rain :biggrin:

What's worse than raining cats and dogs?

Hailing taxis😁👍

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Daddy Stiffy is just another corrupt vhtv manager. They get a little money and soon they start to see everyone around them as if they own them, and in many cases apparently they do. That Scott or Benjamin guy, whatever his name is, is the same way. He sees them as his children and they owe him homage. As long as the “or else” isn’t said out loud, it’s family, but it ain’t love, it’s submissiveness and servitude. God only knows how nasty the +7 manager is. Anna and Alex and Mira and Henry are probably the best vhtv has got in the area of nasty managers. Unfortunately their clan has run dry for a long time and have become routine and boring. Sergio just comes off like a dick to me. Glad Melissa isn’t with him anymore. It’s just too much to ask vhtv to find people willing to directly connect without the middle manager. It’s too bad cause I really do think those apts would be a lot better to follow. I know they would.

For the life of me I don't see one thing different in the everyday day life and demeanour of the +7 tenants to any of the other tenants.All the managers are doing the exact same thing,using the participants to line their own pockets so to pick on one is ludicrous.Of course you more "informed" guys may know more than me but I'm just saying it as I see it.I'll watch the Montana Apt.before most of the others because quite simply they do stuff and don't sleep all day,but each to their own.As for prospective participants approaching VH minus a manager surely you have to own or have access to property other than your own home.I assume these managers have boltholes they can hide away in for some privacy.?

5 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

What would solve this problem would be if vhtv contracted directly with the tenants themselves. I have my reasons to believe that these managers and sub-managers can’t be trusted. Plus, when the tenants are their own managers you do get a more real experience because they don’t owe anyone their life or behavior. Everything is on them and if they don’t want to do anything they don’t have to unless they themselves need or want to pull in the views.  So much of what is wrong with vhtv is because of the managers and the way these deals are made. 

The worst apartments in all times in project are they our own. Anthony and Gia, sleeping couple from Portugal, 0 Interest Webcams.

Managers are needed in VHTV model. The project will not survive even 2 months without them. It's like network marketing if stay only company and end sellers without incentives to build pyramid.

8 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

good looking couple in mad love with each other having real passionate

Well, look at what interesting apartments VH has opened. There was no love and passion. There was nothing there. 100% fail. And they don't even have recruiting people. This is completely delegated to managers.

Therefore, managers can open Turbo apartment. Or an empty apartment. Or webcams. Or take passport and force it to do 100$/day. Unfortunately, the latter does not happen. Therefore, tenants lie on sofas 24/7.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Well, I would imagine very soon this place will be a ghost town. I cannot imagine the promise of utopia in the growing vhtv forums will tolerate a different point of view far astray from the level of its favorite mascot, much less long winded commentary from a naysayer like myself. I prefer to hunt for my meals then be fed a lean diet of scraps from a master. 

Oh Yep! Because the naysayer! is bad seller!🤔 won't say something bad if you know what i meant? 🤫. They don't wanna that! they just wanna just folks who says! sound great for everything even if that thing is like muds in someway or another😋