Mirukawa & Dantez - home activities #4

6 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

@Noldus is miru leaving rlc?

I heard at the very beginning that they talked about her wanting to quit where she worked, to start her own studio. It seems that it has become a reality. They also talked about bringing some other girls with them

Whether she will also live there is more uncertain. We'll see

• Upvote 2

I reported last Wed. that she was packing up lights from balcony but then nothing more happened ...now this is all big news...

so is the consensus that this 'other' apt. is for business and will she still live with Dantez in this apt... a wait and see ....hope she stays with those nice new titties ...

6 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I reported last Wed. that she was packing up lights from balcony but then nothing more happened ...now this is all big news...

so is the consensus that this 'other' apt. is for business and will she still live with Dantez in this apt... a wait and see ....hope she stays with those nice new titties ...

if so does that mean rlc is opening a new apartment or it could be off camera 

21 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

if so does that mean rlc is opening a new apartment or it could be off camera 

most likely her private/personal  business for client privacy issues should have it sepaarate no RLC involvement 

I haven't grasped what her business is just yet ....some agency ????

40 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

most likely her private/personal  business for client privacy issues should have it sepaarate no RLC involvement 

I haven't grasped what her business is just yet ....some agency ????

I wonder has anyone figured out which cam website it is if she is on a cam model 

16 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

I wonder has anyone figured out which cam website it is if she is on a cam model 

Who cares, she fucked herself up getting stuffed tits!  I haven't seen her stuffed tits and don't want to, I would rather remember her with her natural tits, not with stuffing!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Who cares, she fucked herself up getting stuffed tits!  I haven't seen her stuffed tits and don't want to, I would rather remember her with her natural tits, not with stuffing!!

kitchen cooking GIF by Julia Child  you stuff turkeys not tit's.... although there is a lot more tits stuffed than turkeys...sad to say.

• Haha 1

On 7/17/2021 at 7:20 PM, Kingbanks said:

is miru leaving rlc?

If they are it can't come soon enough. This couple was awful. No friends, no social life whatsoever, and their sex was among the worst on the site.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

If they are it can't come soon enough. This couple was awful. No friends, no social life whatsoever, and their sex was among the worst on the site.

not true, even if it is true that it is not very often
They have friends who come from time to time

• Upvote 2

21 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

And they rarely are home together, and sometimes she eats at random times (also in the night) and sleeps during the day. And they don't have any fun with that dog

• Upvote 1