B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #68 (June)

I appreciate that it's not over till it's over but: if you were to ask my view on which of the participants enjoyed this the most I would have to say the dog, right from the start, tho he/she/they seemed ambivalent about the pool dip I thought it was looking as if it wanted to get in there again, possibly not clear on how to get out of it after the swim tho 🐩

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Sorry!!!...I thought they were in Spain not the Americas. 🙂 

They'll have native Spaniards visiting soon with those smoke signals they keep sending up with that bbq. 🙂 

How's that? 🙂 

smoke signals go back 200BC and used by many different peoples.

2 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Look I apologise, I did not know that was an offensive phrase. 

learning experience for you.

As for "smoke signals"  I live very close to a Mohawk reservation...the only time I have ever seen smoke...was a house on fire.  Which was put out by real firemen. :cool:

19 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Not sure if that is "woke," or just an accurate description of who it is and where they are, or were.

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is a term that refers to awareness of issues that concern social justice and racial justice. It is sometimes used in the African-American Vernacular English expression stay woke.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/ WOHK) is a term that refers to awareness of issues that concern social justice and racial justice. It is sometimes used in the African-American Vernacular English expression stay woke.

Thank you!  Being old, I guess I've been woke most of my life and didn't know there was a definition of my condition.