B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

@JenniferMom
You are not wrong. But I think what happens here is like always driving to work on the same route everyday. You want to see something different, but because you have already figured out the quicker route you always take it.

When someone else takes you and your the passenger you see things along that same route you missed because you are concentrated on driving.

Like earlier before Martina arrived N jumped into the pool, only to quickly get in the shower and then go to the terrace to lay out naked. Why jump in the pool? Right?

All the back and forth about N/B reminds me some people don't even like chocolate cake.

17 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Clearly you saw a different Amira than me.  Her participation in "many multi girl shows"  is news to me.  All she did was ensure that every event that she participated in was dumbed down to her non participatory level to ensure that nothing ever happened beyond simulated BS.

but her nose turns you on...you can admit it....you're amongst friends here .... 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

You are not wrong. But I think what happens here is like always driving to work on the same route everyday. You want to see something different, but because you have already figured out the quicker route you always take it.

When someone else takes you and your the passenger you see things along that same route you missed because you are concentrated on driving.

So you are saying all the Nelly/Bogdan real sex is like "been there done that" and most people want "what have you done for me lately".  I don't disagree.  That was my point ... the people who have delivered the most on the RLC brand promise are the ones who get trashed the most.  My two posts this morning were meant to be one post ... my thinking is that RLC really should put them into their own apartment.  They fuck openly and authentically as much as the other couples but it seems to me that the potential for threesomes and such would be greater with those two.  There is a history and we know they at least tolerate extra-marital sex.

28 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Like earlier before Martina arrived N jumped into the pool, only to quickly get in the shower and then go to the terrace to lay out naked. Why jump in the pool? Right?

I wanted to comment on this ... although I don't understand the point you are making.   But what I have learned about swimming pools is that a LOT of people feel the need to rinse off the chlorine after swimming.  I know it is probably healthier to do that and I don't want to start a war on chlorine like we do smoking or COVID or whatever ... but to me rinsing after the pool seemed normal to me, even though I don't think it is necessary.   And the reason to jump in the pool is the same as anyone ... to cool off ... it's refreshing right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

So you are saying all the Nelly/Bogdan real sex is like "been there done that" and most people want "what have you done for me lately".  I don't disagree.  That was my point ... the people who have delivered the most on the RLC brand promise are the ones who get trashed the most.  My two posts this morning were meant to be one post ... my thinking is that RLC really should put them into their own apartment.  They fuck openly and authentically as much as the other couples but it seems to me that the potential for threesomes and such would be greater with those two.  There is a history and we know they at least tolerate extra-marital sex.

I wanted to comment on this ... although I don't understand the point you are making.   But what I have learned about swimming pools is that a LOT of people feel the need to rinse off the chlorine after swimming.  I know it is probably healthier to do that and I don't want to start a war on chlorine like we do smoking or COVID or whatever ... but to me rinsing after the pool seemed normal to me, even though I don't think it is necessary.   And the reason to jump in the pool is the same as anyone ... to cool off ... it's refreshing right?

But if she was going to shower why? She had not been in the pool except to jump in once? I get the chlorine thing.. I just see it as wasted energy since she had not been in the pool with Nan and a shower is refreshing enough to. She's seems a little rattled in these moments, she has hastily packed a bag and now is entertaining 😄

17 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

Just tuned in and I find Martina and Nelly cooking in the B4 kitchen!  And, a LARGE bag packed in Nelly's room.  

It looks to be TWO LARGE bags.  Bags were packed by Nelly and Bogdan.  Appear to be Nelly's clothes.

----------------------- 

Eli is going away, but the way she has packed it appears to be for a trip.  She is packing a small suitcase very carefully, and a carry-on baf, and leaving clothes in the wardrobe.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

But if she was going to shower why? She had not been in the pool except to jump in once? I get the chlorine thing.. I just see it as wasted energy since she had not been in the pool with Nan and a shower is refreshing enough to. She's seems a little rattled in these moments, she has hastily packed a bag and now is entertaining 😄

Ahhh ... I see your point.  I thought we all stipulated and agree that Nelly is a little bit high-strung and has a lot of nervous energy.  This is a given.   

Her lover was on the way over ... she was giddy and excited.  High strung people go on over drive.  

I know I know ... there is a group here that thinks Nelly is playing Martina and doesn't really love her.   Not saying that theory is wrong.  We just don't know for sure I don't think.  But hell, even if this theory is valid ... if you are playing someone, aren't you nervous and have nervous energy?

• Like 2