B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #69 (June)

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

It doesn't seem shocking to me that roommates go out during the day or in the evening given the season, paid or not, what shocks me, however, is when we feel unnecessary prohibitions while we are in a private place . Indeed to party with music and excessive bass and very annoying for the neighbors, but it is the only thing that can cause annoyance to neighbors. The atmosphere is not good and not natural at all, it is even stressful. RLC has wonderful roommates, each with their own character traits, a good atmosphere has been built with Elian and Tesla who want to live a real vacation, Vivian who plays the role of dreamy big sister, but oh so touching, and Nana who of by her benevolence, her communicative smile and her charm, has managed to do what Nelly and Bogdan are totally incapable of doing, to unite this small world. I did not understand the reflection of the cleaning lady at Elian yesterday afternoon, passing Elian naked in the apartment. It is a private place and it is obvious that if she is embarrassed by nudity, she may not be out of place in this villa. When there is a pool party, bringing together most of the RLC members, it is unacceptable that people allow themselves to be locked in their rooms, or else they have nothing more to do here. This is behavior worthy of a 7 year old child. In recent days, when people went topless on the edge of the pool, Nelly walked past dressed more modestly than ever, as if to give them the wrong, while today the same person was walking naked in the kitchen and around the pool. The only noticeable difference between the previous days and today, no other roommates present, but always the neighborhood, and there it suddenly didn't seem to be a problem. Nana may use her kindness and openness, but all the work is wasted by two people who clearly no longer wish to merge with the rest of the group. RLC should pull itself together and make the necessary decisions. Real life, even under the cameras, has to stay natural. Otherwise, it loses its interest both for the tenants and for the spectators, and it becomes stressful. I don't think that's the goal.

Bow down to this post , well done  and excellent said  good friend 😇

35 minutes ago, MountainSwede said:

The whole mood and demeanor has changed with the Megan and Holly departure.   

Of course it as, there are 4 new to the game girls in the villa, a fair few posters wanted a change and now they have it. For some reason some on here got fed up of seeing Megan and Holly where for me they've been stars. We have new girls now with the world open to them and they want to see it, I don't blame them.

As someone said before you don't miss something till it's gone. 🙂 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She is out early, put her passport and some $$ in her fanny pack and left out.

I think her reason 🤔 for leaving is personal.

She has been present but absent for days. 

not $ but € 😉
Her departure has been planned for a long time.

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

not $ but € 😉
Her departure has been planned for a long time.

She has not been at the villa for a long time, so this early departure was already planned when she arrived?  Her time at the villa was more or less a transit stop?

9 minutes ago, moules said:

She has not been at the villa for a long time, so this early departure was already planned when she arrived?  Her time at the villa was more or less a transit stop?

Like all of the GOV-girls. Don't expect that RLC is their life, in the best case it's just a fast money-making activity. IMO not worth the money.