Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Having managed to finally log in, and read what i have read, then i will say this.

Does not matter which tenant in which apartment it is. IF it is true, that things written here on CC can affect what happens on camera (especially in a bad 'I'm taking my ball home' way), if a few paltry comments on a forum can change the whole attitude, then RLC should be getting on the phone and reading them the riot act.

Because NO ONE is bigger than the company as they say. They are paid very handsomely to do their job. And it IS a job. They are not paid to then change how they behave over one or two things said somewhere else. I really do hope this is NOT the case.....

Lo spero anche io. Non è possibile vedere Leora fuori casa tutto il giorno o che quando sta in casa non fa niente di proposito solo per due commenti di merda scritti su un qualsiasi forum (che sia CC o altro). 

13 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Having managed to finally log in, and read what i have read, then i will say this.

Does not matter which tenant in which apartment it is. IF it is true, that things written here on CC can affect what happens on camera (especially in a bad 'I'm taking my ball home' way), if a few paltry comments on a forum can change the whole attitude, then RLC should be getting on the phone and reading them the riot act.

Because NO ONE is bigger than the company as they say. They are paid very handsomely to do their job. And it IS a job. They are not paid to then change how they behave over one or two things said somewhere else. I really do hope this is NOT the case.....

Lo spero anche io. Non è possibile vedere Leora fuori casa tutto il giorno o che quando sta in casa non fa niente di proposito solo per due commenti di merda scritti su un qualsiasi forum (che sia CC o altro). 

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Having taken what she did, there is every chance she is visiting the Appendix girl again. Makes sense to me if she is still recovering (The hair stuff and tattoos like a pampering session for her)

35 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Because NO ONE is bigger than the company as they say. They are paid very handsomely to do their job. And it IS a job.

Although there have been others who have considered the involvements of those that have became participants of the project in similar regards, I actually never have Slip. Rather than being considered that of actual employment, I have always regarded the participants involvements in the project more so as those being willing to participate in the projects by being involved in it by doing so.

Of course they all receive the benefits of being provided with bills paid residences as well as periodic cost of living subsistence compensations, but it is very likely that the only contractural obligation any of them have is to be willing to spend a certain amount or minimal amount of their time living at the residences.

I'm certain there are other incentive based suggestive ideas presented to them as far as there being opportunities for any of them to potentially be some of the more popular participants between their times of being compensated, and receive some extra compensation for doing so. But in reality, they are more likely than not only obligated to live at the apartments a certain or minimal amount of time. 

That's why my opinion has always been that I considered that as being of more as involvements by those that are participants, than that of being as much of actual employment. No matter which way it may be considered, they are compensated for agreeing to be involved in the project to a certain extent anyway.   

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Although there have been others who have considered the involvements of those that have became participants of the project in similar regards, I actually never have Slip. Rather than being considered that of actual employment, I have always regarded the participants involvements in the project more so as those being willing to participate in the projects by being involved in it by doing so.

Of course they all receive the benefits of being provided with bills paid residences as well as periodic cost of living subsistence compensations, but it is very likely that the only contractural obligation any of them have is to be willing to spend a certain amount or minimal amount of their time living at the residences.

I'm certain there are other incentive based suggestive ideas presented to them as far there being opportunities for any of them to potentially be some of the more popular participants between their times of being compensated. But in reality, they are more likely than not only obligated to live at the apartments a certain or minimal amount of time. 

That's why my opinion has always been that I considered that as being of more as involvements by those that are participants, than that of being as much of actual employment. No matter which way it may be considered, they are compensated for agreeing to be involved in the project to a certain extent anyway.   

Fine. But that was not my point whatsoever.

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Fine. But that was not my point whatsoever.

I was just expressing my opinion in regards to what I have mostly always considered the participants involvements in rlc as.

8 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I'm certain there are other incentive based suggestive ideas presented to them as far there being opportunities for any of them to potentially be some of the more popular participants between their times of being compensated. But in reality, they are more likely than not only obligated to live at the apartments a certain or minimal amount of time. 

All open to individual members interpretation Nich...I used to think along similar though not exact lines, but am now more inclined to think along similar lines to SG.

You have been watching her for long enough now mate to know what it was that made her the "star" she used to be, and it certainly wasn't being absent and shopping for most of the days and evenings.

Personal opinion mate!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Fucking hell thought I was banned  like Donald I know this rooms slow but what the fuck if I paid Id be fucking upset but I don't .so put some more juice in the tank been trying to have a wank since breakfast  I hope everybody else couldn't get on here otherwise I would look a cunt