Leora & Malia - Home Activities #15

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Just an aside, after they went to bed last night, i read that this Kitty and Smith had a big row, so i looked in a couple of times and sure enough, she was yelling on the phone then yelling at him in person for quite some time. Didn't watch very much as it isn't very nice to see. And i believe from seeing it on activity, this certainly isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened between them.

The reason i mention it is this. If Leora lived with Loverboy, that is what it would be like. Horrible. Just bear that in mind.

36 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Having taken what she did, there is every chance she is visiting the Appendix girl again. Makes sense to me if she is still recovering (The hair stuff and tattoos like a pampering session for her)

I've always heard that appendicitis was such a common occurrence nowadays compared to times past, that most who usually have to have appendectomy's are usually released from the hospital by the next day and are usually recovering fairly well within a few days later.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've always heard that appendicitis was such a common occurrence nowadays compared to times past, that most who usually have to have appendectomy's are usually released from the hospital by the next day and are usually recovering fairly well within a few days later.

I meant visiting at home, like GH said yesterday if you didn't read it, she was helping her in her house. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I meant visiting at home, like GH said yesterday if you didn't read it, she was helping her in her house. 

18 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Just an aside, after they went to bed last night, i read that this Kitty and Smith had a big row, so i looked in a couple of times and sure enough, she was yelling on the phone then yelling at him in person for quite some time. Didn't watch very much as it isn't very nice to see. And i believe from seeing it on activity, this certainly isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened between them.

The reason i mention it is this. If Leora lived with Loverboy, that is what it would be like. Horrible. Just bear that in mind.

dont compare leora to kitty, i think kitty have a health problem, thats not normal

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I guess I didn't notice it but maybe I did and was thinking that the first time the subject had been mentioned was before yesterday for some reason.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

dont compare leora to kitty, i think kitty have a health problem, thats not normal

I was not comparing her to Kitty at all - I simply commented on the arguing that occurs, which if you don't know, is what Leora and Loverboy have done a lot of. That is what i meant!! That is what it would LOOK like.

And certainly NOTHING about anyone's health!! For fucks sake. You cannot say fucking anything here!!