B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #70 (June/July)

4 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

I'm not a fucking guinea pig for their experiment. 

Ever thought you're the one who as been brainwashed?

Well I've had both of my jabs and had a little soreness in the arm that's it. I'll say to anyone who is offered a jab to take it. 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

Ever thought you're the one who as been brainwashed?

Well I've had both of my jabs and had a little soreness in the arm that's it. I'll say to anyone who is offered a jab to take it. 🙂 

And now Bill Gates can track you! 🤣

• Haha 7

an hour ago HappyChappie said:

We just have to hope that they have some common sense between themselves, rlc and the tenents. 🙂 

If Bogdan has a more advanced role with rlc and knows of Elian's positive test why is he not trying to enforce they do as required?

By their actions already it's been established they have zero common sense.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ddhothot said:

google, facebook and apple can track most of us anyway 🤣 oh and amazon

But now you can syncronise between your vaccinated body and your windows device.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

It started in China. It has killed about 4 millions worldwide. Asia, Africa and Europe have been hit just as hard, if not even harder, than the Americas. But it is a hoax and a lie invented by the liberal democrat-leaning media in USA, as a way to undermine an American president's canditature for re-election. It all makes sense, right? 🤦🏻‍♂️ The American self-image never cease to impress.

Hell, I'm American and fairly conservative. But the blindness to facts of some of my fellow countrymen is embarrassing to me.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, charliefoxx69 said:

Bud...why you always peeping at my chick...??

You see my profile picture.

The girl is mine!!! Ha!!

She is soooo hot....

yes she is hot .and the only one worth looking at.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

You know Bog saw Nelly playing with Martina before he jumped in the pool. Afterwards Nelly quickly came to the kitchen to start to prepare a little salad. They had few words for each other and she can't hide from that. How does he do it?

They were holding hands and she was comforting her friend??? Right.

I am not the biggest fan of Bog but he deserves what he gets. There's a real part of him that does not like the closeness that is but he can't fight it either. He decides just to live with it. How 🤔 I just don't know.

• Upvote 1