Kitty and Smith - home activities #5

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Gina / Kitty , two different cultures , two different women , each with their own “ demons “ … but , the main difference that affects my comments is simply one .. Kitty is with Smith since we have been first introduced to them , looks like a pre teenager love and relationship that both K&S  ( especially Kitty ) can’t escape .. For so many  years , this is what we have been watching from this couple ..Ultimately , Kitty has created a personal prison that she can’t escape , I don’t for example like the phonecalls to various guys and the invitations to them to come to Prague and that the BF Smith isn’t a problem and all this .. Kitty for me is the RLC example that she can only be better away from the cameras world and search for the future , she did it twice , strangely they brought them back and it is more than obvious that she isn’t enjoying. 

Gina , i simply adore her because of her evolution . She left her country to seek a future in Spain , she developed incredibly in Barcelona to the point that she got her own apartment when the choices for RLC could be so many .. it means she has contributed a lot ( like Kitty ) in order for RLC to trust her with an apartment for herself and lover . Kitty then , a native incredible model type of woman stuck in Prague with a relationship that nobody seems to understand and Gina that within years has evolved her life despite all the difficulties in Barcelona .. A 60-70% of past Kitty would have been amazing for my taste at the moment and this is also a reason of my earlier post that o miss seeing her in that way , without of course forgetting that she is older now and she isn’t into this so much like in the past . Gina loves the cameras world and whatever benefits she gets from RLC and she respects the chance she has got again and again from RLC . 

Just briefly...Kitty's a survivor and will come out the other end a better, stronger girl...At this rate Gina won't reach the other end!!...She needs to get out this relationship with Bruno asap...for her own good health...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just briefly...Kitty's a survivor and will come out the other end a better, stronger girl...At this rate Gina won't reach the other end!!...She needs to get out this relationship with Bruno asap...for her own good health...

She will love you for saying that naga.

But the reality is that she IS a survivor. Regardless of what is said of her, she doesn't sit on her ass all day and wait for the nice comments to pour in. She actually has a real life. Sometimes I am surprised she is still here. Based on some things I have heard, she has a lot going on outside of here and any fans of her may want to enjoy her now because I do not believe she will be here for so long.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Whoah! How do you know this?

I may be overstating things and I admittedly have been known to climb the ladder of inference.  She just seems full of herself ...  trying to be a model ... nose jobs and boob jobs ... cheating and then crying about it.  I can dial this back.  She seems bitchy to me but honestly that is better assessed by guys. 

Clearly my point is that she has a lot of self-esteem whereas Gina appears to have very little.

On the other hand, both girls get angry at their men and have this recurring cycle where they cry, get angry, make up, then fuck ...  wash rinse repeat.  So  maybe  they are not that much different.  Again my point was that DD is trying to help one of them see herself in a mirror ... and  the other he self-proclaims her the GOV Goddess.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You both should just get married, have sex, then he will leave you for another guy.  You two are made for each other!

You recently called us brother and sister ... so not sure your suggestion is workable.  HA

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She's not a flip flopper and thats for damn sure!  DD on the other hand, the more he talks the more I dislike him!!

Lol. He has usually seemed to have quite a bit to say about things.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well...I've never noticed you doing any flip flopping JM. 

Well thank you but honestly I can't think of examples  of  DD flip flopping.  I could have blind spots.  For  example he has always thought Gina was the Queen.  I don't think that has changed at all.

Also admittedly I mostly follow B4, Gina/Bruno, Martina/Alberto, B5, Masha ... then  maybe B1/B2 ... and  finally Kitty/Smith and the rest.  If he's wishy washy in some of the places I don't frequent ... ok then.