B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #17 (July)

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

She doesn't deserve any master bedrooms ... She does Nothing ! 

really? im very disappointed cuz when i asked here, how was amy on her last stay? the answer was shes was perfect as usual.

i never tought she was a do nothing girl, thx for the info

17 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

they probably have assol and amelie lined up for monicas room

at least assol and amelie are nice do nothing girls to watch, not like other do nothing who are not pretty at all, cough, cough

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Or the twins 😱😱😱🤯🤯

the twins could be a good choice now with gina apt im pretty sure they can find sum1 in bruno crew to fuck them good even the shy one

41 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Or the twins 😱😱😱🤯🤯

The twins are nice looking girls but they really have nothing more to offer to the project.  They have been on RLC 4 or 5 times that should be more than enough.

They're likely having fun with Irma out in the pasture.  sheep GIF

As usual there is a chorus of " Monica must go, about time. "  I will repeat a post from last week. 

I have thought of Monica as a real RLC trouper. Almost every day she has spent hours on her bed, bating before the camera. She seemed to be in bed / tub with everybody. Loraine+Anthony, Amalia, Amira, Claire+Carlos, Ariana, Pam, Radislava, Megan, Holly, and Vivian. No matter what lame event was being hosted, she showed up.  She sure as hell has done much more than many RLC participants. 

I believe the last few weeks have been tough on her. Losing her room to a replacement tenant (RLC treated her poorly), a tiff with Amira, and an unknown event that had her screaming on the phone and crying. ( maybe another fuck over by RLC ) 

Each girls time in Barcelona must come to an end. Monica's time has come. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

As usual there is a chorus of " Monica must go, about time. "  I will repeat a post from last week. 

I have thought of Monica as a real RLC trouper. Almost every day she has spent hours on her bed, bating before the camera. She seemed to be in bed / tub with everybody. Loraine+Anthony, Amalia, Amira, Claire+Carlos, Ariana, Pam, Radislava, Megan, Holly, and Vivian. No matter what lame event was being hosted, she showed up.  She sure as hell has done much more than many RLC participants. 

I believe the last few weeks have been tough on her. Losing her room to a replacement tenant (RLC treated her poorly), a tiff with Amira, and an unknown event that had her screaming on the phone and crying. ( maybe another fuck over by RLC ) 

Sadly as she has done ok.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

You can set the bar for rating a resident so low that even Monica comes off well. 😂

Ultimately, however, there is a reason why B2 is so incredibly boring and lifeless. The girls never filled this apartment with life, but worked there like show robots. It is the same problem as in Leora and Malia apartmeent. Sure, the girls are present, but the whole thing is like a duty,  with scheduled events, just a necessity to get money where you get a view of the girls at their work place and not and not a glimpse into their real lives as it should actually be the case.

Girls like Monica are the reason why RLC is slowly but surely dying. 🤐