Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

8 hours ago, disneykid said:

Kira trying her luck again Nina not interested 🤷‍♀️

I think I kow the issue, Nina doesn't feel comfortabe when you are watchig.  set the dvr, go on a vacation, and see what you have when you eturn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

43 minutes ago, Chipper said:

I think I kow the issue, Nina doesn't feel comfortabe when you are watchig.  set the dvr, go on a vacation, and see what you have when you eturn.

I assume you have Nina's personal attention and know what's going on in her mind lol. How would Nina know when any particular person is watching them? Do enlighten me would like to know that.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I assume you have Nina's personal attention and know what's going on in her mind lol. How would Nina know when any particular person is watching them? Do enlighten me would like to know that.

Well said Rob ! That bloke talks a load of  crap 

Nina has be in the mood ,like a lot of people,Kira s always in the mood😻

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Well said Rob ! That bloke talks a load crap 

Nina has be in the mood ,like a lot of people,Kira s always in the mood😻

Ok Dis was just intrigued as to whether he was working under divine intervention that was all :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

It was a joke! :biggrin:

• Like 1

Il y a 19 heures, Robwin a dit :

Je suppose que vous avez l'attention personnelle de Nina et que vous savez ce qui se passe dans sa tête lol. Comment Nina saurait-elle quand une personne en particulier les regarde ? Éclairez-moi, j'aimerais le savoir.

I have the impression that for some their humor has already gone on vacation🤣

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1