Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

Vor 19 Stunden sagte StnCld316:

Zu jedem Wohnungsthema gibt es Videos in den Premium Member Boards. Man braucht eine Cam Caps Premium-Mitgliedschaft, um sie zu sehen.

Ok, habe ich verstanden.

Ist diese Mitgliedschaft für 1 Jahr und eine einmalige Zahlung, oder verlängert sich diese jedesmal und man muss die Mitgliedschaft kündigen?

Wenn ja, wie kündigt man deise?

17 minutes ago, Leora-Fan said:

Ok, habe ich verstanden.

Ist diese Mitgliedschaft für 1 Jahr und eine einmalige Zahlung, oder verlängert sich diese jedesmal und man muss die Mitgliedschaft kündigen?

Wenn ja, wie kündigt man deise?

1 year for $20 USD.  It does not renew. It's up to the Member if they want to renew or not.

Have you noticed the girls have been having overnighters at the weekends, maybe having their love making away 

from the cameras and this time they have a new sex toy to try out. 
May be why there’s been no action in the house ,it’s their choice, but we are missing out. 
its not like the old days ,anytime ,anywhere . 
these days it’s eat ,sleep and look at your computer, 

we still love and watch them, come on girls it would be nice abit of action every now ang again 😻

19 hours ago, Robwin said:

Well it will give you something to do then,as you said to me in a recent post, stop bloody complaining :biggrin:

Of all the people to call anybody else a complainer. Touchy, touchy, Tosser (see what I did there?). Mine was clearly a joke. :biggrin: 

• Haha 1

On 7/9/2021 at 6:59 AM, Robwin said:

And post back, lets get the facts right then :biggrin:

That Robwin guy seems to get fucking everywhere too, a right pas a in in the ass so i hear :biggrin:

Late response, ill vouch that he's a pain in the ass. But he's a nice pain in the ass

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Late response, ill vouch that he's a pain in the ass. But he's a nice pain in the ass

How reassuring to hear such kind words from such a lovely lady ❤❤❤ :angel:

I know i know i'm a fucking creep too :biggrin: Have a lovely day Ash xxxx

• Haha 1