Nina & Kira (2021) Part #1

Having little or no action in the house lately, the girls are acting more like sisters than an a married couple, 

I was wondering if it’s anything to do with the world wide protest of LGBT Pride movement? 
Anyone have any ideas 🌈

9 minutes ago, disneykid said:

Having little or no action in the house lately, the girls are acting more like sisters than an a married couple, 

I was wondering if it’s anything to do with the world wide protest of LGBT Pride movement? 
Anyone have any ideas 🌈

Would make no sense at all. But in general in that house never happens anything interesting when you see it from a normal viewers perspective and you are not a hardcore fan of the girls...

• Thanks 1

Il y a 17 heures, jabbath1987 a dit :

Cela n'aurait aucun sens. Mais en général, dans cette maison, il ne se passe jamais rien d'intéressant lorsque vous le voyez du point de vue d'un spectateur normal et que vous n'êtes pas un fan inconditionnel des filles...

I hope to be more or less normal. And I like everything about girls. But if you give me a definition of normal according to you, I'm a taker.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, sturmchaser said:

Guest gurl tonight.  Never seen her before, but definitely cute.  Too bad it was suits-on in the tub, and they didn't turn on the jets.  Oh well, an interesting development nonetheless.  

guestgurl.JPG

First guest since a long time. 

5 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Guest gurl tonight.  Never seen her before, but definitely cute.  Too bad it was suits-on in the tub, and they didn't turn on the jets.  Oh well, an interesting development nonetheless.  

guestgurl.JPG

Hey, Sturm. Haven't seen you posting for ages. Where ya been? Everything OK? Welcome back. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1