Turbo (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Totally agree with you,this place is a total waste of time,it's obvious that there was some compatibility between them to begin with but that has all gone,there is zero interaction with them now.I just wonder if this place hit the skids when oxy decided to leave the project so soon after joining as it must have been a blow to Turbo.I hope she stays away now because it's just an embarrassment to see them together apart(a wee oxymoron slipped in there😀)and it's time for Stifler to do something about it.I personally would like to see oxy with her own apt.but does she want to rejoin the project?.We'll see.

That's why there are 36 Apartments.  If one finds something they don't like there are many others to choose from.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why there are 36 Apartments.  If one finds something they don't like there are many others to choose from.

Hi Stone,yeh I totally get that and i don't have a fixation with the place it's just that it does need fixing,a single person male or female spending approx.90% of the time alone in an Apt.isn't a good business or viewing arrangement imo.If Stifler is happy with it fair enough though I certainly won't lose any sleep over it👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Stone,yeh I totally get that and i don't have a fixation with the place it's just that it does need fixing,a single person male or female spending approx.90% of the time alone in an Apt.isn't a good business or viewing arrangement imo.If Stifler is happy with it fair enough though I certainly won't lose any sleep over it👍

If Turbo started taking matters in to his own hands and started wanking he'd likely have 1,000 pairs of eyes watching him.  :biggrin:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

.I personally would like to see oxy with her own apt.but does she want to rejoin the project?.We'll see.

To be honest i am not that much an Oxy fan she seems to be too childish acting at times and not that often looking that sexy either but to keep Turbo on just lazing/sleeping all the bloody time is just a waste of an apartment even if we don't have to watch it. Normally i just click on it in whilst browsing around and straight away click out of it. More often than not there is no one there anyway.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

On 7/25/2021 at 11:07 PM, spielo said:

This seems to be last chapter between Oxy+Turbo. She has left with her things he brought from the bedroom.... no kiss no handshake just a long yawning from his side.

Now Stiff should quickly close this chapter and.. the apartment.

Turbo doesn't even jack off for us gays apart from that one time so yes, I agree. Close this flop apartment.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, kωστας τολης said:

Today is the end informed me the service of VH

jabs .seems like a lot of options for this place . with the girls at bens

Diana, sawyer& Karen  could move in and make  pretty babies 🙂

maybe Alisa wants to come back! such a nice place hope it don't close down!

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Let me clarify if that is true... 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, x192023 said:

She's not been signed off yet :biggrin:

• Like 1