Benjamin (2021) Part #10

ed2

5 hours ago, x192023 said:

I think this was probably the best scene of the weekend at Scotts place. she's really hot. hope they come back. or maybe at Turbo place

Dry humping was ok in the pool. and the sex in the bathroom

piss me off when she moved the cams and he put a towel over it 😁

This is not the girl who was fucking in the bathroom and she was  not the one who moved the cams 

The girl and guy that fucked in the bathroom were the same couple who were making out on the couch practically the whole day --I never paid any attention to her because she had white slacks on--I dont very rarely look at girls wearing long pants--But i went carefully over that incident and it turns out they are the ones that fucked with the cameras and fucked in the shower--As i checked this girl out further I discovered that she was also very, very pretty --Unfortunately I cant go back on timeline past 24 hours or i would show vid of the entire incident 

This guy has fucked Lyla numerous times and Im sure he is going to fuck Alana as soon as he can --He works well under a blanket--He has a fat belly and girl-like set of tits--These girls seem to like him anyway

Screenshot (3974).png

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

This is not the girl who was fucking in the bathroom and she was  not the one who moved the cams 

Yes that’s correct. I never said it was her. She was just on the swing

with the tattooed guy.  The couple also dry humped in the pool

I have that vid.

2 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Alana just took a shower and never took her panties off the entire time--Still the same ones as when she first appeared with Lyla--Their music makes one feel suicidal 

She did the same thing yesterday when having a shower. 

• Haha 1