Amelie & Lucas (2021) Part #3

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Don't care. They can close this place like they can at least close 50% of all places on the site. 

Hey Jabs you're getting a real moaning Minnie lately 😅

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Hey Jabs you're getting a real moaning Minnie lately 😅

i remember the times that you even had unsubscribed, and couple of months later you become the most adictive to vhtv, what happen Rob? the sun doesnt shine any more in UK?😂

11 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

i remember the times that you even had unsubscribed, and couple of months later you become the most adictive to vhtv, what happen Rob? the sun doesnt shine any more in UK?😂

Rob tried to give up until he realised that he was addicted. Funnily enough my membership lapsed when my card changed. I was on the outside, after 3 years! I decided to subscribe again largely because of this site (sad I know) but I shall keep options open as sadly VH is not what it was largely because of excessive penalties which as a well know troll used to say created 'vanilla' watching and risk aversion.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, squish said:

Rob tried to give up until he realised that he was addicted. Funnily enough my membership lapsed when my card changed. I was on the outside, after 3 years! I decided to subscribe again largely because of this site (sad I know) but I shall keep options open as sadly VH is not what it was largely because of excessive penalties which as a well know troll used to say created 'vanilla' watching and risk aversion.

The site is going down the drain since some months already. No more places doing any parties like we used to see in 2019 and beginning of 2020... 

New places are mostly shit and not interesting at all. Most other places are just loafers...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

Sun shined, must have got sun stroke then Moon lol, still you ain't doing too bad keep it up pal :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, squish said:

You sad bugger so you succumbed eh :biggrin: Not to worry no doubt you are able put up with it all eh and been on for quite a while now eh, must be habit forming  :biggrin:

This Jabbath moaning habit must be catching :biggrin:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

You sad bugger so you succumbed eh :biggrin: Not to worry no doubt you are able put up with it all eh and been on for quite a while now eh, must be habit forming  :biggrin:

This Jabbath moaning habit must be catching :biggrin:

He was probably happier as a high priest?

• Haha 4