Barbie & Ken (2021) Part #8

On 7/3/2021 at 10:05 AM, Robwin said:

Sawyer is about as much use as a fart in a colander. Both as pissed as farts. Sheila left a little leak i see :biggrin:

bandicam 2021-07-03 14-56-23-061.jpg

bandicam 2021-07-03 14-57-28-351.jpg

Gee, I wonder how this leakage smells now? She peed...er. squirted a little there. Good eye @Robwin

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just remember the sofa of Nina & Alan after George fucked Serena there 😂

Hi jab, I remember that. If she was gonna piss....er. squirt, she should have put some towels down. That stain was huge, no one cleaned it up and everyone sat on it like it was nothing. They were fun times when Serena was there. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just remember the sofa of Nina & Alan after George fucked Serena there 😂

Lol yeah they did get some guy in with a cleaning machine but it would still have soaked down into the foam fillings.

Doesn't bear thinking about really, then again Mira & Henry's sofa in their 1st apartment got a good soaking as well :biggrin:

My bestest favourite tenant Allison also did a bloody waterfall on her sofa once :biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Lol. You will quit after first month. Not only about this apartment. In fact, everything is boring and routine. You can listen in Oliver and Sandra apartment and with standard subscription price. Previously, VH have several participants with good level of English.

I accidently came across Oliver and Sandra the other day and it was so great to hear and understand what they were saying--But now i see they took Sandra's name off --is there another apartment where occupants speak english--I definitely would pay 100 a month and I guarantee you I would not quit after first month in fact I would take a year contract at least at that rate

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I accidently came across Oliver and Sandra the other day and it was so great to hear and understand what they were saying--But now i see they took Sandra's name off --is there another apartment where occupants speak english--I definitely would pay 100 a month and I guarantee you I would not quit after first month in fact I would take a year contract at least at that rate

I don't understand why they don't have English speaking couples. I would find it much more interesting to hear and understand what they are saying but when i don't understand the language all that is left is only sex and naked showers.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Sandra hasn't stopped living there. Right now they arguing about food and other little things. I assure you that most of other situations sometimes here by 5-7 pages guesswork and incredible theories are similar. Boring and routine. If they are in English, you will open for 2-5 minutes and turn off the apartment. If you don't understand, magic is happening and you are looking for hints for an hour or more - bringing profit to participants. Also, a lot hurts people living in world of pink ponies (significant part of VH audience). For example, you will learn what Ken says on usually level "Fuck your mother, fuck this fucking awesome game🤪". Scott's apartment will be closed for violations every 30 minutes, there is constant shock of content in conversations. 

Why VH not have English apartments? No managers there. They will open another apartment like in USA and what's next? Lose many thousands of dollars with 0 efficiency. VH apartments are confirmed to be worst of all open apartments. And they learned this lesson.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah they did get some guy in with a cleaning machine but it would still have soaked down into the foam fillings.

Doesn't bear thinking about really, then again Mira & Henry's sofa in their 1st apartment got a good soaking as well :biggrin:

My bestest favourite tenant Allison also did a bloody waterfall on her sofa once :biggrin:

Wasnt Allison. It was Mariane who shocked her by squirting on her bed and on her carpet :biggrin:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Wasnt Allison. It was Mariane who shocked her by squirting on her bed and on her carpet :biggrin:

Omg, she squirt on the bed and carpet!?? The rug can be cleaned, I would need a new mattress if piss soaked through the covers to it. I could never sleep on it as it would smell no matter what you did to clean it. Blagghh!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Omg that's horrendous! I'd have to sneak out of the house when all were sleeping if I did that. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Allison did a waterfall on her own living room sofa once when on her own I can assure you, got the vid to prove it. Mariane's was in the bedroom as you say lol.

• Like 1