Martina and Alberto - home activities #26

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

for about half an hour, probably for maintenance in the apartment
Afterwards, if we listen to some people, it's so that Alberto can have a threesome with Martina and her girlfriend 😁

That conspiracy theory did cross my mind! 🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, moos54 said:

for about half an hour, probably for maintenance in the apartment
Afterwards, if we listen to some people, it's so that Alberto can have a threesome with Martina and her girlfriend 😁

It is a pity, the afternoon was promising...

Nelly was on her way to M&A's, and Lola was coming to visit later 🙂 

• Like 1

From replay, Martina was taking photos of the big black dog and talking to someone on the phone.  The big black dog looked to be sick.  So maybe a veterinarian is coming, and the apartment is U/M because of the dog.

9 minutes ago, moules said:

From replay, Martina was taking photos of the big black dog and talking to someone on the phone.  The big black dog looked to be sick.  So maybe a veterinarian is coming, and the apartment is U/M because of the dog.

I think the technician was coming (at last!) to repair the dishwasher

9 minutes ago, emnv said:

I think the technician was coming (at last!) to repair the dishwasher

What dishwasher?  The only dishwashers are Martina & Alberto.  Maybe you mean the washing machine or dryer. 

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

What dishwasher?  The only dishwashers are Martina & Alberto.  Maybe you mean the washing machine or dryer. 

There's a dishwasher under the counter where the pink drying mat/towel is next to the sink. It's been broken for months.

En tout cas Alberto  est beaucoup mieux avec les animaux. Il les prend dans les bras, nettoie leur sexe. Ca marche moins bien avec Martina 😅😅😅.

Franchement je comprends pas qu'elle reste avec ce gland.