B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #72 (July)

32 minutes ago, bob larmey said:

dles gens comme toi qui gache tout,se satisfaire de ca es tu eunuque?

Honestly, I'm not satisfied. The party was by no means great. Elian (and the guys) seemed to be the only one really into it all. Wich was disappointing. It was disappointing that Tesla stayed out all night. And it ended with nothing. Another disappointment. Other than that it was a pretty nice night. They tried to do something interesting. They invited real guests, and had somewhat of a light party. Something "more" could have happened, and that's an excitement in itself. Call it a really small step in the right direction, but atleast they tried. I encurage them to try more. Even though my hope for anything actually great coming out of it right now is extremely low.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Honestly, I'm not satisfied. The party was by no means great. Elian (and the guys) seemed to be the only one really into it all. Wich was disappointing. It was disappointing that Tesla stayed out all night. And it ended with nothing. Another disappointment. Other than that it was a pretty nice night. They tried to do something interesting. They invited real guests, and had somewhat of a light party. Something "more" could have happened, and that's an excitement in itself. Call it a really small step in the right direction, but atleast they tried. I encurage them to try more. Even though my hope for anything actually great coming out of it right now is extremely low.

I agree, it was a good day at the Villa. it didn't end in an all out orgy as some expected, but that was always the most likely outcome, real life can  be full of disappointments 😄 

• Like 1

Overall a disappointment because of the teasing that led to nothing just like the b2 party the other night. Nana very strange from her today not willing to go topless, not going into the tub and was just in the way. Elian also strange behaviour she was leading on these guys all night and i thought a threesome was guaranteed yet nothing happened . They kept having to be quiet because of nelly and bogdan which didnt help. I reckon if tesla was here she would have actually fucked those guys. I feel cheated ffs i was so certain we were going to get a threesome and was looking forward to it

il y a 5 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

I agree, it was a good day at the Villa. it didn't end in an all out orgy as some expected, but that was always the most likely outcome, real life can  be full of disappointments 😄 

the way elian was leading these guys im sure not only us but these were expecting a threesome too. So disappointing 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

At least they showed that it's completely possible to have an entertaining party at B4 at night without having any trouble with the neighbors. Hopefully that's something that can happen more than once every 3 or 4 months going forward.

N&B showed absolutely zero interest in participating, but at least they didn't interfere. I get the feeling that they burned out on the party & hangout with random people part of the villa after a few months of doing some of that with Holly, Megan and Gina. Holly & Megan seemed to burn out on it as well, which isn't an uncommon thing towards the end of a GOV stay. But usually the tenants leave soon after that happens instead of sticking around forever...

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, HappyChappie said:

If Pam had set up these guys they were for Nana, only one lad was at the villa at the start. 🙂

The guy came with Nana, Vivian, and Pam. 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

At the beginning it seemed like he was Nana's friend but then he showed more interest in Vivian and later Elian. it's hard to say who was the first point of contact, but it's also possible that Pam has come to know him first through his Spanish BF. 

16 minutes ago, james deen said:

the way elian was leading these guys im sure not only us but these were expecting a threesome too. So disappointing 

Yes, Elian is a naughty girl, I believe she would have done more if Tesla got home earlier or one of the other girls got more involved. In part it was the guys fault too, Nana was having fun and she was getting more comfortable with them but her attitude changed after both guys focused their full attention on Elian and ignored her for good part of the night. 

il y a 4 minutes, bluewinner a dit :

Yes, Elian is a naughty girl, I believe she would have done more if Tesla got home earlier or one of the other girls got more involved. In part it was the guys fault too, Nana was having fun and she was getting more comfortable with them but her attitude changed after both guys focused all their full attention on Elian and ignored her for good part of the night. 

The reason why the guys only showed interest in elian is because she was the only one being sexual. Nana didnt even want to go topless. Then for some reason as soon as they got in the bathtub she lost sexual interest in them. Im so mad so can you imagine what those guys feel right now

3 minutes ago, james deen said:

The reason why the guys only showed interest in elian is because she was the only one being sexual. Nana didnt even want to go topless. Then for some reason as soon as they got in the bathtub she lost sexual interest in them. Im so mad so can you imagine what those guys feel right now

IMO the first guy had a good shot with Nana if he stayed on the course but he was distracted by every girl that he met, first Vivian, then Elian and finally Tesla 😄  he acted like a child in a candy shop, the second guy was better at his game, he targeted Elian and focused on her the whole time, I believe he might have had some success if the first guy gave him some privacy 😄 

They are probably a bit disappointed but I can't imagine them being mad, by all mean they had a fun day in the villa with 4 attractive girls, and they have already made plans to meet them again tomorrow at the beach. 

• Upvote 1