B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He does not seem very interested .. Would rather play with the ball, look at the phone than Tesla and Elian

I think the girls have lost interest in him at the moment. I hope he enjoys fucking that ball later. 🙂 

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

He does not seem very interested .. Would rather play with the ball, look at the phone than Tesla and Elian

Nell doing a vid of him doing keepy uppys, trouble is he's not very good 😗

Are you tired of these girls , old and young, sitting on the phones all day and night and resting as if they had worked in the countryside in the gardens before they came? This is really my last payment for this garbage offered by RLC .  Nelly and Bogdan are a brake on everything interesting in the villa ... I'm tired of stupid performances ....

1 minute ago, alokin said:

Are you tired of these girls , old and young, sitting on the phones all day and night and resting as if they had worked in the countryside in the gardens before they came? This is really my last payment for this garbage offered by RLC .  Nelly and Bogdan are a brake on everything interesting in the villa ... I'm tired of stupid performances ....

WTF?!? Look at B2, for example, Nelly and Bodgan are not there, and yet absolutely nothing happens.

It is the GOV concept that is not working. In B4, at least a few guests seem to be showing up now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? Look at B2, for example, Nelly and Bodgan are not there, and yet absolutely nothing happens.

It is the GOV concept that is not working. In B4, at least a few guests seem to be showing up now.

Yes, and everything interesting with these guests will be reset after a brake imposed by Nelly and Bogdan .... All the inhabitants are full of grief and boredom ... money in the wind I say