B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

6 hours ago, albundy1089 said:

I saw a notification you had quoted me, so I actually read the post. About the first one of yours that I have read since you kindly explained to me how I could block you.
Your lack of response to the points I made shows that I probably was not too far off the mark. 
Let me explain it clearer;  
I don't and I can safely say, most of us don't, care about the little personal vendetta you have against RLC. 
We all have issues and preference as to what we would like RLC to be, or show us. We all grouse and complain about certain participants-especially N&B.
If the site as a whole doesn't meet our expectations, an adult would vote with his wallet and just leave them behind. Even I quit watching and paying while we had Milena, Serafima and Amira, and B4 was closed. Just not to my liking.
What you are doing is comparable to wanting a Harley and posting on Honda and Yamaha boards about how bad they are compared to your dream Harley.

RLC doesn't give two shits about your opinion and no amount of whining and bitching by you is going to change anything.

and especially here ... ba bye 

29 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Telsa bating

Trying to make up for over 12 hours outside today. She was also out the entire day when the two guys visited the villa. It is sad to say, but Tesla is diappointing me alittle bit. I wish all this "going out"-time would turn into "bringing the fun home"-time soon.