B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #73 (July)

Nana its good that .you have RLC on your phone .so that way .you can make sure that .you sow nothing .on RLC CAMS but you are not the first one. but its good that .you watched .RLCS  great one that knew how to hide .bye angling or just using their covers .to hide from the RLC cams .....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Swim with the sharks in the Mediterranean.   shark GIF by Nat Geo Wild  :biggrin:

Now you must watch american tv,,,lol. Perfect post for the week,,lol.. 

See the source image

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Swim with the sharks in the Mediterranean.   shark GIF by Nat Geo Wild   :biggrin:

But the Australian coast and the African coast have the meanest sharks around,they have flying sharks,,lmao (had to post this):biggrin:

See the source imageThat is the epitome of a killing machine,i love it. (have one helicoptered into the villa pool,lol)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Trying to make up for over 12 hours outside today. She was also out the entire day when the two guys visited the villa. It is sad to say, but Tesla is diappointing me alittle bit. I wish all this "going out"-time would turn into "bringing the fun home"-time soon.

Someone said Tesla was nervous because her Fuck session video has now gone Viral. And she evidently has a BF as she Facetimes with someone quite often. 

22 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Someone said Tesla was nervous because her Fuck session video has now gone Viral. And she evidently has a BF as she Facetimes with someone quite often. 

I guess she should have kept her legs closed and she would not be in such a predicament.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

so she cheats on him offcam, she must really love him

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Trying to make up for over 12 hours outside today. She was also out the entire day when the two guys visited the villa. It is sad to say, but Tesla is diappointing me alittle bit. I wish all this "going out"-time would turn into "bringing the fun home"-time soon.

Even in the best Russian apartments, the residents had spent time elsewhere. Ultimately, this is not a problem, but simply quite normal.

The only thing that matters is that life makes it to the apartments. The two guys have been there before, so I think the probability is high that they will be invited again.

In general, all GOV apartments need more guests. For this it is important to have residents not by there 24/7 like prisoners.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Why not just have the BF included in the cast? That would make so many things much easier.

• Sad 2