Montana (2021) Part #1

21 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

5 pages of comments and not a single word about the participants or what's going on in this apartment. the only related thing that was posted on this topic is Budda's few pictures. 😂 

Well the whole place is just shit. What do you expect?

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the whole place is just shit. What do you expect?

Well I enjoy watching the two girls in this place so I totally and completely disagree with you.Blue is correct of course about the lack of comment but that is possibly due to the continuous negativity shown to +7.Give it a rest Jabs for goodness sake I personally don't give a toss what you or others think about +7 or anywhere else for that matter,I've paid my sub and I'll damn well watch what I want.

P.S.Just to show I can diversify I got almost as much enjoyment watching the three youngsters at Benjamin's place sorting out the pool.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well I enjoy watching the two girls in this place so I totally and completely disagree with you.Blue is correct of course about the lack of comment but that is possibly due to the continuous negativity shown to +7.Give it a rest Jabs for goodness sake I personally don't give a toss what you or others think about +7 or anywhere else for that matter,I've paid my sub and I'll damn well watch what I want.

P.S.Just to show I can diversify I got almost as much enjoyment watching the three youngsters at Benjamin's place sorting out the pool.

Sorry I won't stop voicing my opinion. And it's not only me saying the GMT+7 places are complete garbage....

• Sad 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

"Lesbians" One call from the sleazy manager and they will turn straight when a guy is there :angel:

I have seen the cute one fucking a guy ( bisexual man who is with that red hair ). but generally they look like lesbians and they act like lesbians 😁 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know. They will be replaced in some weeks anyways. So who cares? But maybe the other one is named Wyoming :biggrin:

I just had a quick look through the timeline, I see 5 people in that apartment. the two lesbian, and three trans/gay guys, but the apartment is just called Montana 😃  a bit confusing. I guess any of them can be Montana.

42 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I just had a quick look through the timeline, I see 5 people in that apartment. the two lesbian, and three trans/gay guys, but the apartment is just called Montana 😃  a bit confusing. I guess any of them can be Montana.

Well there are 49 names of States left. So name them how you want 😂