Montana (2021) Part #1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well there are 49 names of States left. So name them how you want 😂

Montana 1, Montana 2, Montana 3, Montana 4, and Montana 5 should be good enough, save the other 49 states for the next couple of weeks when the new group arrives 😁

• Haha 3

47 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry I won't stop voicing my opinion. And it's not only me saying the GMT+7 places are complete garbage....

What, repeating the same message over and over again? It's boring Jabs we all got the message ages ago but the thing is that won't stop people like me who watch+7 continue watching.As for you're "sleazy manager" remark that's a laugh cos VH is one giant sleazeball and by definition all the managers are as well but with your tunnel vision only+7 managers are.Oxy has spent last night with Turbo so can you tell me if Stifler told her to go or did she do it by choice,I assume you can't be sure can you so for argument's sake is that not the same as your +7 obsession,manager controlling participant.BTW Blue I think agrees with you about +7 but at least he tries to be positive and offer an opinion.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What, repeating the same message over and over again? It's boring Jabs we all got the message ages ago but the thing is that won't stop people like me who watch+7 continue watching.As for you're "sleazy manager" remark that's a laugh cos VH is one giant sleazeball and by definition all the managers are as well but with your tunnel vision only+7 managers are.Oxy has spent last night with Turbo so can you tell me if Stifler told her to go or did she do it by choice,I assume you can't be sure can you so for argument's sake is that not the same as your +7 obsession,manager controlling participant.BTW Blue I think agrees with you about +7 but at least he tries to be positive and offer an opinion.

And I have just been reading about Scott supposedly controlling Sabrina,there you go my point about controlling managers made👍

40 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

And I have just been reading about Scott supposedly controlling Sabrina,there you go my point about controlling managers made👍

Scott is not a manager. He is some kind of "boyfriend" to her. 

1 hour ago, Dave 27 said:

I will say it as often as I want. Sorry 😉

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I will say it as often as I want. Sorry 😉

Just another attempt to get your way over others eh. So you work on the principle that if you say the same thing often enough people will believe you eh. Well perhaps most people are not as dumb as you think they are and have the ability to make up their own minds as to what they like or dont like. We are not all like sheep.

This is a public forum not an indoctrination society as much as you would like it to be. You are quick enough to condemn others for wanting to impose their views and calling them trolls yet you want to do exactly the same.

Please do perhaps as Dave has suggested eh and give it rest eh, the record is getting a bit broken now or stuck in a groove.

Thank you,rant over.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Sorry Rob but I have to take issue with you on this one,clarify what do you mean by "minorities pushing for whatever".I'm guessing gay marriage or civil partnerships is one of them.Yes/no.?

No wrong again i;m afraid, assumptions are a dangerous thing when i was meaning nothing of the sort, @FelixTheCattake note as well. I was thinking more of the BLM movement which is another disastrous thing which seems to have been imported from America. In my opinion the coloured society is doing themselves no favours at all by movements such as this, in fact it is just making things a dam sight worse. I have no problem at all with any sexual deviations of people but what i do have a problem with is them trying to impose their will on the majority of others. We have enough problems in the UK now, and the world over, with so many keyboard warriors on social media who in real life/face to face wouldn't have the guts to say anything.

• Like 1

I'm glad these two cute ladies are staying away from the trans guys in the guestroom.It looks like it's a room to "rent" for these stupid chaturbate type shows.Stay away girls and keep doing what you're doing.👍

• Like 1