Montana (2021) Part #1

10 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

That's really what vhtv needs to do. Instead of tenant names they need to just name the realms something like Montana. There is no need for tenant names at all on the site itself as the recent apts demonstrate. This would take care of the constant and annoying tenant swap outs. But, it's not going to happen cause vhtv likes to make it look something new has happened when in actuality nothing really changed at all, just more recycled trash.

As far as i was aware all the tenants names are made up ones anyway so any argument about names is irrelevant. Bit like Tinky,Laa,Iaa,Dipsy and Po :biggrin:

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

You missed the point. Tenants come and go. The realms should be the namesake for the apartment run by that manager. The names are irrelevant to the viewer as you noted above. Sure, maybe not for CamCaps member, but for your typical solo viewer. Do you know who Po is or who Laa Law is? It's not like vhtv has tenant bios. So the viewer has not clue who they are. It would be better to just name the apartment a name itself and the people can just come and go.

No idea and don't want to tbh or have any inclination of wanting to. People put themselves on VH for public viewing for money so entirely up to them and whatever consequences that may or may not follow is entirely in their hands.

1 hour ago, FelixTheCat said:

Since when did you become all diplomatic? You sound like someone else tbh. Ha ha! 

Katharine Hepburn Salute GIF

Can't for the life of me think who you could mean?,never been in the diplomatic service either, maybe just lifes rich experiences :biggrin:

4 hours ago, FelixTheCat said:

You missed the point. Tenants come and go. The realms should be the namesake for the apartment run by that manager. The names are irrelevant to the viewer as you noted above. Sure, maybe not for CamCaps member, but for your typical solo viewer. Do you know who Po is or who Laa Law is? It's not like vhtv has tenant bios. So the viewer has not clue who they are. It would be better to just name the apartment a name itself and the people can just come and go.

I hear your point. But I think it falls short of one thing: Identity.

The whole purpose of tenants having names is to be able to identify them. Till date, I remember a Sonia in Tver. And if she were to show up again, someone will identify her right away, instead of guessing which of the girls lived in Tver at the time. Same goes for the visitors that show up sporadically.

So just as in real life, IMO, Names are just as important for VH. Try finding someone these days in the archives(its mostly guest).

I give props to Jab for the naming convention. 

• Upvote 1

il y a 3 minutes, FelixTheCat a dit :

That would be Yosemite. Montana was supposed to be put on a different planet. Ha ha!

Yosemite was God's attempt to rectify the fuck up which is California.he failed and walked away.

• Haha 1