Montana (2021) Part #1

1 hour ago, ooopel said:

Oyee! my dear! how could i resist the smile😋! Each time i spells your typo the laughe is hit my face!Thank you my friend from my heart for made me smile🌹😋🤗❤️

You're very welcome ooopel,laughter is the best medicine after all👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The whole world is getting sicker by the day with so many minority's pushing for whatever. Unless country's start taking a firm stand things will go past the point of no return and that is frightening.

Sorry, just a political rant but all too true I'm afraid.

46 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

So you think an adult should not be allowed to decide what they want to wear cause it may lead to the fall of your pristine world? It’s a always a matter of where the lines are in terms of actual destruction versus perceived destruction. You know it’s too bad I’m not in charge cause I have it all figured out and the world would be better for it. Ha ha! 

Where the hell that came from god knows? did i mention anything about what to wear? don't think so. So many bad and questionable movements around and the sad thing is they they always seem to eminate from America, no offence intended, but you don't half export a load of crap.

7 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah I wish they crawl back in that niche they came from ::):biggrin:🤩

Hey Jabs,were you born in 1887 or 1987?😋You know what I mean😋.Transgenderism is nothing new and if an old dude like me can accept it surely a young guy like you can.Too many people with far too many hangups.JMO😃

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

The whole world is getting sicker by the day with so many minority's pushing for whatever. Unless country's start taking a firm stand things will go past the point of no return and that is frightening.

Sorry, just a political rant but all too true I'm afraid.

Sorry Rob but I have to take issue with you on this one,clarify what do you mean by "minorities pushing for whatever".I'm guessing gay marriage or civil partnerships is one of them.Yes/no.?