Montana (2021) Part #1

3 minutes ago, fornika said:

I hear your point. But I think it falls short of one thing: Identity.

The whole purpose of tenants having names is to be able to identify them. Till date, I remember a Sonia in Tver. And if she were to show up again, someone will identify her right away, instead of guessing which of the girls lived in Tver at the time. Same goes for the visitors that show up sporadically.

So just as in real life, IMO, Names are just as important for VH. Try finding someone these days in the archives(its mostly guest).

I give props to Jab for the naming convention. 

Well Mellisa turned up later as Harley so that blows that theory out the water :biggrin: As did Diana who was..........fuck it can't remember now :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well Mellisa turned up later as Harley so that blows that theory out the water :biggrin: As did Diana who was..........fuck it can't remember now :biggrin:

hahaha

True, but not so true.

Technically You can still identify them/her. Pablo Escobar had several aliases.

Made no difference. 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, fornika said:

hahaha

True, but not so true.

Technically You can still identify them/her. Pablo Escobar had several aliases.

Made no difference. 😉

Better identified when they strip off :biggrin:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FelixTheCat said:

For the record Amy3 began the naming idea for the very reason you speak of. I get that. My point isn't that WE shouldn't name them, my point is that the site shouldn't and it seems to me, vhtv agrees. 

Credit is given where credit is due.

Koodos to you/her..

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Diana maybe has change her name to Dainaos! as what name Turpo has turned up to Turpots according to A new grammar of my scottish friend😋

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, ooopel said:

Diana maybe has change her name to Dainaos! as what name Turpo has turned up to Turpots according to A new grammar of my scottish friend😋

Ya wee devil,you spotted my typo😁👍

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Ya wee devil,you spotted my typo😁👍

Oyee! my dear! how could i resist the smile😋! Each time i spells your typo the laughe is hit my face!Thank you my friend from my heart for made me smile🌹😋🤗❤️

• Like 2