B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #74 (July)

Il y a 5 heures, donbodat a dit :

I saw Holly by the pool and chatting with Nelly. Afterwards she took off. When is she gonna be back?

ffs glad i missed that, one tart leaves and another ex returns, oh shit i have to be careful what i say because blue will bust my balls!

• Like 1

I have been waiting to observe the same behavior between Martina and Nelly several times before I formed an opinion. It seems to me that for whatever reason, the Martina / Nelly relationship has been pushed off camera indefinitely. Whether it is in response to forum critics? or a Bogdan mandate?, or a strategic decision between M&N based upon some other consideration? We may never know the reason, but either of these theories can be debated convincingly. When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again. 

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, philo said:

I have been waiting to observe the same behavior between Martina and Nelly several times before I formed an opinion. It seems to me that for whatever reason, the Martina / Nelly relationship has been pushed off camera indefinitely. Whether it is in response to forum critics? or a Bogdan mandate?, or a strategic decision between M&N based upon some other consideration? We may never know the reason, but either of these theories can be debated convincingly. When Martina paused at the door for a goody-by kiss from Nelly and, instead, Nelly moved her outside, beyond reach of the camera, it confirmed what I have been thinking for some time. Yes, the relationship is still very much continuing. And yes, we may never see it on camera again. 

The real looser in this whole story is Bodgan. He also seems to spend more and more time elsewhere.

40 minutes ago, philo said:

I think you look badly in this case because I have more the impression that they passed to a simple friendship, how many times have we seen Martina at B4 with Nelly, there are not even the fiery kisses anymore they could have
And then to do things outside the cameras, they would already have to be absent at the same time, something that has not been happening for a long time.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The real looser in this whole story is Bodgan. He also seems to spend more and more time elsewhere.

This story should already be true and I think we are far from reality