Leora & Malia - Home Activities #20

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If she came back before tonight it would be nice but I guess that's too much to ask from a super busy woman like her 😆

How dare you be so selfish !😁

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

It won't do LB any favours sniffing round her at the moment, if of course she is indeed with him, he would have to rename himself Rudolf 'cause he will end up  with a red nose.    On Going to Omaha with a bloody nose | Hercules and the umpire.

That’s why tampons have string on them, so you can floss after eating.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

pretty girl malia has already woken up 🌟

on the phone message 

Good Morning 😺

Probably getting her instructions for the day from she who must be obeyed.

While I’m not a fan of Malia’s, I think she’s getting a rough deal out of all this, unless of course she’s a willing partner.  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

While I’m not a fan of Malia’s, I think she’s getting a rough deal out of all this, unless of course she’s a willing partner.  

Some people may think we are being disrespectful, but respect is reciprocal, When Leora starts showing her fans and paying members respect instead of taking them for granted she will undoubtedly get it back.....Just a thought !!🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She has to follow the rules of the Queen .. More or less , she has the same kind of whatever relationship with LB2 , I still wonder how they have accepted whatever the girls have told them . They must be both of them super cool guys by having accepted that there’s no way to ever enter their “ palace “ , that they see them whenever the girls wish and not them , it is really remarkable and impressive that both LB1 and LB2 obey all of the instructions of both girls . I believe the rewards must be remarkable and impressive as well 😏🥳😉

• Upvote 3