Gina and Bruno - Home activities #7

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Unfortunately, it seems like they're still friends. 😒 They also brought enough luggage to stay for five years. 😭 God, I hope they leave soon. 👎🏻

The sad thing is that Stella brought very little luggage, so she is probably only staying for a month or two. 😭 Now when the twins are in town Gina will probably like to spend some time with them too, wich will reduce the time left for potentional partying with Stella. 👎🏻 It happened the last time Gina and Stella were on RLC together too. History repeat itself. 😒

46 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The sad thing is that Stella brought very little luggage, so she is probably only staying for a month or two. 😭 Now when the twins are in town Gina will probably like to spend some time with them too, wich will reduce the time left for potentional partying with Stella. 👎🏻 It happened the last time Gina and Stella were on RLC together too. History repeat itself. 😒

Stella might be buying a whole new Summer wardrobe when here...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Do you remember a girl named Ariana, she arrived on RLC with one suitcase, she left with 5 or 6 suitcases 10 months after  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you remember a girl named Ariana, she arrived on RLC with one suitcase, she left with 5 or 6 suitcases 10 months after  🤣

😁🤞🏻

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:
9 hours ago, Noldus said:

yes, i did it for a long time
If they banned your IP too, you can use VPN

You can also pay using PayPal.

Why and how does RLC ban you?  I mean all we do  is watch.  What  am I missing?  If you say they ban  you for doing something here that they don't like (i.e. posting a video) ... who do they connect  the dots on that?

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

You can also pay using PayPal.

But your PayPal is linked to an email. I figuered out too late though, that it is the email on your PayPal that automatically becomes your new login at RLC. Therefore I ended up with a different email than what I have usually signed up with at RLC.

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Why and how does RLC ban you?  I mean all we do  is watch.  What  am I missing?  If you say they ban  you for doing something here that they don't like (i.e. posting a video) ... who do they connect  the dots on that?

Yes, posting pics or vids.
The dots are morse signs that identify your userid on RLC

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Usually if RLC bans someone it's usually for good.  The only time they'll ban someone's account is if they post any pictures or videos. If one does not have an account with RLC then they'll ban your IP Address but changing IP's is quite simple and easy to do.  

One thing about paying with PayPal is it's usually non recurring so they only get money for what was paid for. I have never heard of recurring payments from PayPal.