B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #75 (July)

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

noldus, ive just noticed u have taken away the timekeeper under ur avatar, did u get fed up with the comings and goings

It disappeared after the last SW upgrade. It applies to everyone

1 hour ago, emoemily said:

wait did they seriously kick Tesla out of the top room for N&Bs friend, despite them having a extra bed, i don't see a new girl or a returner, and he is there and there is a red bag of belongings in there now...

I think the room will be filled soon...

I saw a part of DDMN comment about Tesla and deserving bigger bedroom  because her and Elian were such a breath of fresh air line of BS...  they were not a breath but a hurricane ..... but that wind or storm has LONG SINCE Subsided and Tesla has cooled right down to as normal, boring pace as anyone here ... she doesn't deserve shit and did pretty good to even get the on suite bathroom  .... likely for convenience and privacy  of her guests she at least brings home time to time 

zero point to speculate or care what happens with bigger bedroom...  anything or anyone can happen.... it has been covered to death...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

She has a killer body too...😜

i am surprised at harley's reaction because she has a tattoo 🤔

otherwise, for your words, I can only agree with you 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I saw a part of DDMN comment about Tesla and deserving bigger bedroom  because her and Elian were such a breath of fresh air line of BS...  they were not a breath but a hurricane ..... but that wind or storm has LONG SINCE Subsided and Tesla has cooled right down to as normal, boring pace as anyone here ... she doesn't deserve shit and did pretty good to even get the on suite bathroom  .... likely for convenience and privacy  of her guests she at least brings home time to time 

zero point to speculate or care what happens with bigger bedroom...  anything or anyone can happen.... it has been covered to death...

u should know dd by now, someone does something good and he thinks they will do it every day

• Haha 1