B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

9 minutes ago, TheGambit said:

I've watch the twins for a few returns they've had and there is ONLY ONE highlight, and I know it cause I have it:

- Get in the shower naked with Bruno and another dude, with all the girls of that time> Milena, Holly, Lorraine and a few others, just to do absolutely nothing.

That is it.

Exactly ☺️😇

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

of course you are right .... but it's the tired retread syndrome of sure massages , and girly nudity BS so different girls to do it with and will it bring Nana for example out to play more ...I doubt Nan, Viv will change ... will it bring out the goofy games with Gina ?? likely but such a retread and we know these twins just don't go beyond the bs shows as they have proved from multiple shows ...  not buying these new girls and new /old environments argument is going to hold up.... expect same old same ...

new girls with our new girls is more intriguing and that is part of the reason many are saying WTF

I get it. When we do this. "Watch". There's nothing better than "old" p except new p. You can dress up the "old" in new clothes but still the same old p. There must be a formula that RLC uses to get these girls, scheduling, travel restrictions, etc. that is a hindrance to the "new" you speak to. I want only one old RLC favorite to return "Jessica". That would be great. The rest, I have learned to take as it comes. We should look forward to another company get together soon at B4. I get your point entirely my friend.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i wont hate, just wont watch them

it will be tough as they are in B4, where we like the potential there enough to watch, they will visit all the other re-treads in other apts. just enjoy what happens ... ever a need to hate I agree just understand the disappointment being generated is it's another re-tread and not a favourable one ... 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

it will be tough as they are in B4, where we like the potential there enough to watch, they will visit all the other re-treads in other apts. just enjoy what happens ... ever a need to hate I agree just understand the disappointment being generated is it's another re-tread and not a favourable one ... 

if i dont like them hopefully they will go to ginas all the time

28 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

which one , and what is she wearing

wood   tomorrow they will wear their hair different, dress different and you will ask all over again...lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

I get it. When we do this. "Watch". There's nothing better than "old" p except new p. You can dress up the "old" in new clothes but still the same old p. There must be a formula that RLC uses to get these girls, scheduling, travel restrictions, etc. that is a hindrance to the "new" you speak to. I want only one old RLC favorite to return "Jessica". That would be great. The rest, I have learned to take as it comes. We should look forward to another company get together soon at B4. I get your point entirely my friend.

Ulyana 😇😇😇😋😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

Who the hell said that Gina was the undisputed queen of GOV?  I didn't realize that there even was a contest.:smile:

Actually ddhm is the undisputed queen of RLC but we just don't like to give him credit and something more to debate.....  ( ddhm Only because you can take it !!! ) 

• Haha 3