B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #77 (July)

I've noticed that the projects admin. never fails to not surprise anyone by having more of the same previous participants return again and again. The twins Lia and Mia have evidently returned once again. More of rlc's revolving door of participants I suppose.

2 minutes ago, charliefoxx69 said:

The girl who knew where every camera was and knew what to do in front of it. She had some epic sessions which I have enjoyed more than once.

Being in Russia with Marat or in Prague with him , then in Barcelona … unbelievable what we saw from her .. anal sex , finger and dildo masturbations , serious and not childish shows with other girls , teasing and constant staring at cameras kind of “ interacting “ with the fans and saying “thank you so much for your support guys “ , well , what more could we ask from her ? I still remember the characterization “ new Leora “ during her incredible couch masturbations with her red lingerie or the variety of content she was providing .. and of course one of the best Real Life incident reactions destroying all photos and things in the LR when she found out that Marat cheated her with a prostitute .. ahh , Ulyana ….☺️😌

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i dont care what the others think, i will watch them on my own

. Why not!  new to you, no one should care what others say or think because we are all different ..  

• Upvote 1

Did charliefoxx69 just say Brook Shields. Please don't insult Brook Shields that way. They are not good looking in any way, shape, or form. Brook Shields is in a much more superior gene pool. Even in Brooks worst day she couldn't look as bad as they do. Seriously !!!!!

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

o/t Nana dresed as a canari with wings in bes with Pam  FUNNY  !!!  Is she a 12 years old teenager  ??

She is very young sir. She needs seasoning. This may be her first trip this far away from home and she lives with a bunch of strangers 😕. How would you act? It takes time to build a little trust. But you know this. Playing dress up is a good thing. Trust me.

1 minute ago, charliefoxx69 said:

She is very young sir. She needs seasoning. This may be her first trip this far away from home and she lives with a bunch of strangers 😕. How would you act? It takes time to build a little trust. But you know this. Playing dress up is a good thing. Trust me.

so is playing undress

• Like 1