Leora & Malia - Home Activities #23

Nicholas

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

Just a little on the job coaching. Malia responded with "little sister" like retort after being chartised by an older sibling. Leora read something that she did not approve of.

AND THAT IS IT! ✔️

It was something and nothing. Leora not happy with something Malia was going to do, tells her this and then getting annoyed at the "So What?" response. All done in less than 2 minutes. And i said it would be a flash in the pan - Back to talking happily and hanging out again.

All done!

6 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

AND THAT IS IT! ✔️

It was something and nothing. Leora not happy with something Malia was going to do, telling her this and then getting annoyed at her "So What?" response. All done in less than 2 minutes. And i said it would be a flash in the pan - Back to talking happily and hanging out again.

All done!

Leora is already happy with Malia 

malia is already happy with leora 

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
22 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier I received some very distressing information last night concerning the ring Leora sometimes wears. Ater years of avoiding women who wear a ring on the third finger left hand thinking they were spoken for or warning men off, when in actual fact it's the exact opposite, it's a woman's way of saying to the world she's not married or engaged, it's a bit of a downer for the guy the womans out with. So you can see why I was so upset all those potential lovers I've missed in my life

Aww, there's still plenty more fish in the sea! Chin up!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Alladino said:

because they are completely obsessed with the girls,

Yeah, this is what you said - And you still can't keep out the girls chat. So therefore YOU are obsessed Big Boy.

25 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Sorry I didn't reply earlier I received some very distressing information last night concerning the ring Leora sometimes wears. Ater years of avoiding women who wear a ring on the third finger left hand thinking they were spoken for or warning men off, when in actual fact it's the exact opposite, it's a woman's way of saying to the world she's not married or engaged, it's a bit of a downer for the guy the womans out with. So you can see why I was so upset all those potential lovers I've missed in my life

I'm sure you've had your share :biggrin:

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

Not  only can we watch the replay , we can translate the whole conversation  between the girls , no swear words  and believe me she does swear  when angry .  Leora was mainly pissed off as she didnt want to continue texting each other when they were in separate rooms, and wasnt happy with malia plans.. 

Oh and one of the reasons they text each other is because there are good translators on here..  

When The Truth is written, when it is confirmed and repeated several times, there are still those who can't accept it, simply because it doesn't fit into their rhetoric. The suggestion that there was potential 'violence' in the air last night is downright laughable! And also an insult to Leora.

I also had to state last night that Malia is single now THREE times - She has not stopped out overnight for a month - Yet was completely ignored by someone who isn't interested in facts. And that fact IS STILL BEING IGNORED TODAY!! 

But, when you're stupid, there's nothing that can be done!! 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Just one question because RLC doesn't have gays in the apartment 

for those who like men 

They DID have an all male apartment once, but it lasted a very short time.

Someone has asked for a return of a similar one, i read a while ago on activity....Can't remember who though....🤔

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Just one question because RLC doesn't have gays in the apartment 

for those who like men 

I guess, no one here, including me, wants an apartment with only guys. @Slipper Guyquad just tries to insult me by insinuating that i am gay. He is not the first to display this childish behavior in this forum and will not be the last. 😂

The idea is that if the girls would invite their BFs to this apartment, we could finally see real sex and real emotions. Finally an end to all this pseudo lesbian bullshit shows and lifelessness in this apartment.

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, marco6742 said:

a lot of anger/winding up/swearing

Yeah, sorry about that chaps! But was pushed to the edge, and this COULD have been avoided. Only one cause.

2 hours ago, marco6742 said:

I hope it was a flash in the pan thing and they are OK.

And indeed they are! Met up outside, and back as they were. All it was, Leora not happy with something Malia is/was doing or saying and told her this, just basically "I've made my point" sort of thing. All done and dusted. Like i said before, this will have happened many times, it's just we saw it on camera for the first time, that's all.