B5 COV Hanna & Aaron and Tereza & Timur - General Topic 2021 #5 (July)

33 minutes ago, Noldus said:

White party--
Maybe a goodbye party - they both have 90 days next week

farewell party asl GIF by Sign with Robert

I hope so no one visits them anyways for any type of party in general so a farewell could be right 🤞

Edited by Kingbanks

10 hours ago, philo said:

What is a "White Party" ?

I don't know what B5 are planning, but I think typically a "white party" is a party where people are dressed up in white clothing, maybe some white decorations as well.  I guess we'll find out later.  I doubt very much that it's a racial thing, which is what you seem to want to make it about.

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, philo said:

What is a "White Party" ?

Ready for this .. White Parties are circuit parties at which the standard clothing is all or almost all white.

And proving the theory developed some days earlier about waiting to see the end of the month with things organized for the last days and the bonuses and goals that  need to be achieved I believe . 

I'm sure this party which will be lame like all the other parties, and has nothing to do with pay day or bonuses or anything like that.  It sounds racial even though it's not and will probably be some kind of Toga party.  Many of the participants have already been paid so it can't have anything to do with that.  It would be nice though if Bruno and his merry group of dickhead friends were not able to make it, thus keeping Gina and her friend Stella out of the picture as well.  Those two should be in straightjackets somewhere until they can dry out!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, neil_r549 said:

Thanks for putting me right folks, last night when Hanna was doing the letters I could have sworn it was

''Shite Party''

😁

lol...lets hope not....