Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

My good friend Jman9212 , we both know that we have exchanged long messages , opinions and theories regarding this apartment . I know you are fascinated and passionate with the happenings of this place and I also know that due to your personal issues , you have the chance to watch for as much and as long as you can , the daily happenings of M&A .

Now, it happens that I also participate in this forum very actively for almost a year now and i have been “studying “ a lot as I have also engaged in talks with both emnv and omedo and believe me when I tell you , the guys have absolutely no personal interest or they have anything to win or achieve by hiding information . They simply post for all of us that we don’t speak the language information that ACCORDING TO THEM , can be very useful for the rest of us. There are endless dialogues , discussions and whatsoever more happening in this apartment that they can’t provide all info , after all, everyone has a personal life as well . 

They have proven  to me personally as both a CC and RLC subscriber that whatever they have said to be a fact and see it after some days happening . I will be one of the first , if not the first ,to come out here loud and publicly to give you all the praising and kudos ( that I know you don’t need being a humble guy ) whenever things that you describe will be revealed . I said my opinion that “there’s no Michael “ and I stand for it based on the things and facts that both our good translators have provided . I will come here and apologize with all my strength to you if your theory is the right one and will be incredibly surprised that the two great guys got it wrong especially being native speakers . As far as for the  hiding in the bathroom for half an hour , i honestly can’t tell as this can only be a big speculation when we don’t have access at the cameras so as to at least check or listen and make a factual conclusion .

I know you have all and the most genuine interest and concern about Martina and Alberto and i so very strongly believe that no matter what , you will always keep on supporting them in all of their decisions they make , either if those turned to be right or proved wrong, after all, it is their own life , own decisions , own consequences in life .. 

Till whatever revelations we gonna get , I suggest we just watch and enjoy the life of these two nice people , they are both responsible of their actions  . I personally hate that Martina is with double face Nelly and I believe down across the line she will regret it , I feel sad about Bogdan that he is totally ignored since the beginning when he stated his objections for this whatever it is between N&M , I can’t make up my mind what to think about Alberto when being a man of almost 30 years of age to seem like having lost much interest of personal growth in life because a business idea didn’t succeed , I really hated that I saw him sitting in apathy without searching for a job even if it was extremely difficult  Covid times , on the  contrary , knowing that financially it isn’t the best period , I would even personally go and do anything to bring income in the household ( a courier for example when it was such a high demand worldwide due to online orders ) , still , he has always been there for Martina  at good and bad times and as I have said in the past to some good friends and people here at the forum , if there was ever a break up , Martina would lose so very much more than Alberto . He is a man and easy or not , he will manage to stand  on his feet by doing  whatever we as human beings always do , survive . I can’t say the same for Martina as I don’t believe that she can have someone else who can understand her , support her and be everything like Alberto is to her . Despite this , I don’t think that Martina and Alberto will be always a couple , I expect that in the further future to be two best friends and each one proceed with their own life romantically . About Nelly , I simply have no words as it happens that I am aware of a story about her of how we have reached this point to see this M&N situation and all of sympathy for her has been gone .. 

I went a bit off topic by saying also other things but the general thing I wanted to say is that for sure I know that you have no bad intentions to claim false things here or to make everyone believe  ghost stories , your concern perhaps is the most passionate and genuine than anyone currently who observes this apartment and you only try to communicate what you see and understand with the rest of us here , which is actually really nice from you and I thank you for that . But between your knowledge of Italian ( i also happen to know the language a bit ☺️ ) and the native speakers , I will go with the translators and I will be waiting  to see what of your conclusions will be revealed  as you say in the near future . And even if not ,  I will always give you my respect of being such a loyal observer and fan of this apartment and these two people ☺️

Nice response DDHM.  On another note can our translators comment on whether Martina has a job? 

25 minutes ago, yelt said:

Nice response DDHM.  On another note can our translators comment on whether Martina has a job? 

Martina has a kind of job let’s say , but not  the typical daily routine / weekend free type . Perhaps the people who know more information can reveal more details , but I can’t say more as it isn’t fair for the people who provide and give the info. 

24 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Martina has a kind of job let’s say , but not  the typical daily routine / weekend free type . Perhaps the people who know more information can reveal more details , but I can’t say more as it isn’t fair for the people who provide and give the info. 

The question is not that simple. Martina had a job when the pandemic broke out. The place where she worked had to close, and has not yet reopened. A Government subsidy was created for these type of workers, and Martina (as far as I know) should still be getting it. Her employment status should be therefore not 'unemployed', but 'temporarily suspended'.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, emnv said:

The question is not that simple. Martina had a job when the pandemic broke out. The place where she worked had to close, and has not yet reopened. A Government subsidy was created for these type of workers, and Martina (as far as I know) should still be getting it. Her employment status is therefore not 'unemployed', but 'temporarily suspended'.

Thanks Mate!

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

I personally hate that Martina is with double face Nelly and I believe down across the line she will regret it

You have been very consistent on this relative to your dislike of Nelly.  I will just remind you and others that BFF girlfriend relationships are not always logical.  It's about being there for each other.  Both girls have problems and they listen to each other and they understand.  Men typically don't have the patience for this and honestly if a man became this sensitive, I am not sure I could be with him.   Nelly may even annoy Martina (and it looked that way the second time Nelly retired early drunk that night forcing Martina to hang with Megan) ... but once a BFF bond is established, it is difficult to split apart.  I have a close friend (not a BFF and certainly not with benefits) who annoys the crap out of me.  But I would never abandon her.

So you may hate Nelly, but for a newbie like me, she is still responsible for the best lesbian sex on RLC since my initiation here.  Has there been anything else close?  I missed the Masha/Hedi/Tanya threeway and heard that was hot ... so I cannot judge (who has THAT video 🙂 ).

Always remember that as much as we get to see ... there is infinite more that we cannot see.  We see just a tiny bit of their lives.  We don't see off-cam and most of us don't understand what they are saying.  But most importantly, we never know what they are thinking.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Le relazioni aperte ....

Quanto tempo per pensarci , costruire una serie di situazioni per arrivare a condividere la nostra relazione , adrenalina quando vedi che sta funzionando , grande piacere ti senti in paradiso , poi qualcosa ti sfugge e si rimani solo come un cane .

Come ha detto di recente Masha "Questo corpo è nato per essere scopato , ma alla fine mi sento la persona più sola del mondo "

Non giudico ma non ho ancora conosciuto persone con un fine lieto .

8 hours ago, ddhm said:

There’s no connection or legal contract between RLC and CC , CC actually helped with the rise of popularity of RLC with this forum and the only thing the CC site got back has been an endless hunting to remove photos , videos and anything that is published here when it is copyright of RLC . Still , I don’t think there would have been such a tremendous  success if users hadn’t managed to “ leak “ photos and videos so as for people that had no idea could see for themselves and decide for a whatever paying subscription . 

At the end of the day , things are the most simple  that can be in life ☺️ You like something , you pay for it as long as it’s not free ..You find it uninteresting or you dislike the content , just don’t bother to spend some of your monthly income to watch it … that’s why , in my humble opinion , someone who doesn’t pay , has absolutely NO right to demand or ask or question for better content , criticize and so on .. only the ones that pay have the undisputed right to DEMAND things . 

Hello ddhm. Just to clarify, I've had a full suscription to RLC for over 7 years and CC for over a year. I guess the reason for my post is that I am finally tired of the lack of the Russian/Ukranian translation shown by RLC. The amount of fabulous amateur content during the "golden years" of the mostly Russian apartments was so far above what is being offered now. I would guess most of us on this forum who lived through the Russian years would easily agree. We put up with the language barriers because the content was so terrific almost on a nightly basis...more sensual, more sexual, more kinky and just plain more interesting couples for the most part. So, I guess we were spoiled before the expullsion from Russia. But like many, I've hung in there hoping for better things which overall, haven't happened. I kind of feel what might have kept my interest is for more English to have been spoken or much better and frequent translations of Russian/Ukranian. I believe RLC could have done that when the current dry spell of "talent" began...they certainly could have afforded a full time translator for $1000 a week. But of course that was their call, not suscribers. I've heard it suggested that the reason for RLC not wanting English-speaking apartments or English tranlations is that RLC is worried about certain "private" stuff being talked about in the apartments or occasionally calling other participants by their real names...I don't buy that. We all know the real names of maybe 2 or 3 of the participants and I don't think that's caused any issues. And of course, each residence has a few off-cam places or microphone free areas to speak privately. The talent pool over the last couple of years in the apartments, certainly not in every case, but generally, could have been improved by at least knowing what the particpants were saying. At the very least it would have given all of us a "real" insight into the participants personaliry and character making it worth watcing RLC. Sorry to be so long here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2