Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

An observation:    Martina has gone to the beach often and to B4 pool a few times. Last Friday, the 16th, Martina left the apartment (13.00) wearing her blue bikini bottom and the top packed in her backpack. She returned after midnight (00.24) wearing her blue swimsuit, top and bottom. She then took a shower. I noticed ...... she doesn't have very much of a tan. No white skinned bikini marks. I can understand going topless, but then there would be a white bikini bottom. But no. She wears her white watch all the time, but no white skin watch mark. I would think by now , mid summer, with the beach time she has had, she would have a darker tan or tan lines.     

Suspicious Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation     

• Like 1

Il y a 7 heures, chuck206 a dit :

An observation:    Martina has gone to the beach often and to B4 pool a few times. Last Friday, the 16th, Martina left the apartment (13.00) wearing her blue bikini bottom and the top packed in her backpack. She returned after midnight (00.24) wearing her blue swimsuit, top and bottom. She then took a shower. I noticed ...... she doesn't have very much of a tan. No white skinned bikini marks. I can understand going topless, but then there would be a white bikini bottom. But no. She wears her white watch all the time, but no white skin watch mark. I would think by now , mid summer, with the beach time she has had, she would have a darker tan or tan lines.     

pretty obvious, fucking this so-called Michael🙄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I just received an email from the US State Department saying "Do not travel to Portugal due to Covid-19". 

Edited to add: Some of this is because of Portugal's policies on the steps you have to take if you do test positive. 

I don't have to travel to Portugal.  We have enough Portuguese Immigrants in our area I already feel I am there.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

in our area

Where is this if I might ask.  OK if you don't want to say.  I thought everyone in EU was free to move around EU.   Agree I am a naive American.  But we are led to believe you have open borders and all is wonderful.  

Wow not sure I want to go down  this road but all the sex we are seeing on RLC ... I need something  else to think about!!

12 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Where is this if I might ask.  OK if you don't want to say.  I thought everyone in EU was free to move around EU.   Agree I am a naive American.  But we are led to believe you have open borders and all is wonderful.  

Wow not sure I want to go down  this road but all the sex we are seeing on RLC ... I need something  else to think about!!

Ontario, Canada.   More Immigrants than natural born citizens.  :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Ontario, Canada.   More Immigrants than natural born citizens.  :biggrin:

Be Careful StnCld. The house I own in Florida is in a housing area that is now swamped with those from Ontario in the winter time. What really surprises me is how many come to Florida trailering a vintage muscle car. My neighbor rents to a couple who brings a gorgeous 1968 Camaro SS.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Be Careful StnCld. The house I own in Florida is in a housing area that is now swamped with those from Ontario in the winter time. What really surprises me is how many come to Florida trailering a vintage muscle car. My neighbor rents to a couple who brings a gorgeous 1968 Camaro SS.

Likely bring their cars along with them so they don't rust by leaving them at home.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely bring their cars along with them so they don't rust by leaving them at home.

On Saturday nights there is a place called Old Town in Orlando where they play 60's & 70's music with live bands (lot's of shops and bars) and you bring your 1950's, 1960' and early 1970's cars. During the winter months there may be as many as 200 cars at this event. It is amazing. Been many times over the years. 

26 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

On Saturday nights there is a place called Old Town in Orlando where they play 60's & 70's music with live bands (lot's of shops and bars) and you bring your 1950's, 1960' and early 1970's cars. During the winter months there may be as many as 200 cars at this event. It is amazing. Been many times over the years. 

Damn, I once owned a '65 Chev SS.  This conversation makes me want to go find another one and drive to Orlando!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, valdemar said:

Where is Elena? Didn't come yet?

I wasn't online yesterday, I don't know what actually happened. Elena was coming on Sunday, Martina called her to see if she could come later, and I guess she finally decided to travel today. They should leave home this afternoon around 5 or 6 PM to go to the airport.

7 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I thought everyone in EU was free to move around EU.

That is correct, but almost all countries require a covid certificate (test or vaccination) for arrivals by plane

• Upvote 1