Martina and Alberto - home activities #27

Noldus

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Yelt, is this really you?   The person who typed this, what did you do with Yelt?   Wow is this a new Yelt?  

I'm teasing you Yelt.  I feel much the same way.  My mind still spins a bit and my heartstrings tug when Martina heads out and we are not sure where she is going.  Yes yes their lives off-cam are private.  I get it.  But like you, I am quickly getting "who cares anyway" attitude.  Let's just enjoy the ride.

BUT ... since Bert brought it up ... Nelly is in B4 right now.  So ...

AND I love being called a voyager in addition to being a voyeur.  We are all on a voyage, aren't we?

Oops...Thanks for the correction (Voyeur).  Yes, we are all on a voyage which at times is somewhat adventurous. 🙂

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Just saw Nelly in B4.  All Martina-Nelly conspiracy theorists that think Martina went to Portugal with Nelly are WRONG.  Too bad.  Now you can't bad talk about it until Martina gets back.  I hope she has a great trip.  Maybe a present from Alberto to Martina for successfully getting into the school and courses that she worked so hard to achieve.  They are a nice couple.   

Yes wrong I was.  However, I would think Alberto could do much more than a trip to Portugal and to help Martina pay for school by getting a job. Now that would be the best gift of all!!

il y a 9 minutes, yelt a dit :

Yes wrong I was.  However, I would think Alberto could do much more than a trip to Portugal and to help Martina pay for school by getting a job. Now that would be the best gift of all!!

Best gift of all would be a college in another country.

4 minutes ago, emnv said:

A camera pointing at the fish tank would be the top cam on days like today 😒

There was one on the fish tank wall before. I sent a request to replace it when the moved it, and got the usual PLC BS response. (they are trying to provide the best viewer experience, blah, blah, blah.)

11 minutes ago, emnv said:

A camera pointing at the fish tank would be the top cam on days like today 😒

We all would want to watch the guy fish fertilizing the female eggs.   Of course some are probably camera shy and would do this behind a rock and we could not see.  Many here would complain about how RLC is going down hill and where do they find these fish in the first place!  And if some of the fish DID fertilize the eggs on cam, Harley would call those fish sluts.  We would see posts from @Noldus along the lines of "Goldfish bating".

I wish I was good at fish puns ...  there are probably a ton of them around  this idea.  Like "yes I am bored ... I typed this just for the halibut".

Seriously ... what kind of fish does Alberto have?   I had a cousin who was into tropical fish and all I remember is that cichlids (not sure that is spelled right) are a very specialized group of fish to collect/raise.  I also remember some of these fish are mouth breeders ...  which is a little less OT than the rest of this post.

Have a good night everyone.  Didn't mean to post something  like this, but have you seen all the cams right now???

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

We all would want to watch the guy fish fertilizing the female eggs.   Of course some are probably camera shy and would do this behind a rock and we could not see.  Many here would complain about how RLC is going down hill and where do they find these fish in the first place!  And if some of the fish DID fertilize the eggs on cam, Harley would call those fish sluts.  We would see posts from @Noldus along the lines of "Goldfish bating".

I wish I was good at fish puns ...  there are probably a ton of them around  this idea.  Like "yes I am bored ... I typed this just for the halibut".

Seriously ... what kind of fish does Alberto have?   I had a cousin who was into tropical fish and all I remember is that cichlids (not sure that is spelled right) are a very specialized group of fish to collect/raise.  I also remember some of these fish are mouth breeders ...  which is a little less OT than the rest of this post.

Have a good night everyone.  Didn't mean to post something  like this, but have you seen all the cams right now???

They are preparing all for the end of the week and the big bonuses that need to be achieved for the end of the month and the first week days are kind of “ easy paced “ and quiet 😂🤣 prediction says that it will be a “ hot “ Friday / Saturday of events , let’s see 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

There was one on the fish tank wall before. I sent a request to replace it when the moved it, and got the usual PLC BS response. (they are trying to provide the best viewer experience, blah, blah, blah.)

That was certainly a BS answer, the only reason to remove that camera was that you could see a neighbor's apartment (there is a very close building in the same block) from the window that opens onto the balcony.
That was one of the best RLC cameras, very close to them when they were sitting at the table.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

M&A have given funny names to the fish tank inhabitants. Martinelly (guess why...) is probably the best.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, ddhm said:

They are preparing all for the end of the week and the big bonuses that need to be achieved for the end if the month and the first week days are kind of “ easy paced “ and quiet 😂🤣 prediction says that it will be a “ hot “ Friday / Saturday of events , let’s see 

Sounds like a car dealership...or police at the end of the month needing to issue more speeding tickets!

4 minutes ago, DWI said:

Sounds like a car dealership...or police at the end of the month needing to issue more speeding tickets!

I think what you say it is a really good “ similar “ example 😎😆

14 hours ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣 prediction says that it will be a “ hot “ Friday / Saturday of events , let’s see 

I do give you credit for being so optimistic my friend.  The next hot voyeur moment is "just a few days away".

I'm learning to set expectations low so that when something hot happens ... like tropical fish mating ... I can feel that voyeur thrill running down my leg.

• Haha 2