Mira & Henry (2021) Part #5

Watching old videos from the last couple of years this couple were so happy and really enjoyed to party with their guests. So much love and passion. What went wrong ? Will it ever return ? We can only hope.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Just In said:

That young couple are back visiting but no Mira or Henry, I wonder if her knickers will fall off today?😉

Can't see much happening to be honest but if they are left on their own you never know,  whether M&H are trying to wean these two into the system as they obviously are aware of the cam setup and the reasons for them.

I assume :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Well that couple just seem to have got up and left. One funny thing the guy took of his pants and left them on the sofa :biggrin: They are still there now.

Make of that what you will eh lol, it's still early there so whether they come back god knows.

As expected nothing to see here, surely no one expected anything else from goody two shoes 🤣

I fail to see any reason why they are even staying over other than to get views on nothing 😅

Did see a couple of seconds of tit just now and they are nice but that's it so far. She has got her top of will give her that but under great protection 😄

All a bloody con as if she was that worried over exposing her tits she would put a sheet or duvet over her but noooo has to clutch a pillow and faff about. Still top of the previews so every body is hoping 🤣