B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #80 (July)

3 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

I see your point now.  You agree to find guys you have to leave the apartment and this is why they are empty.  Your position is stay in the apartment and bate and play with your roommates?  Is that it?

I would love that but (a) just bates get old fast and (b) it appears to me that RLC does not hire open shameless bi/les girls.  

before they had house parties at least once a week, not to every ones taste,but at least u saw the girls enjoying themselves, now they meet at the bar, come home and sleep

In fact, in joining your discussion on the situation and the improvements to be made to RLC, I will say that indeed RLC is intended to allow observing the real life of young people on vacation, except that they are continuously filmed. It doesn't necessarily involve having sex every day, much less with just anyone. However, it goes without saying that one can wonder then, what to see, since we do not understand key word of the dialogues. And this is the problem, all that we can see will be of interest if we had at least one subtitle, and why not in English, which can be activated on demand, allowing us to better follow the lives of these people. people on vacation.
By the way, I seem to be repeating myself, but of naturist faith myself, I have no problem bathing naked or living naked at home or in suitable places, and do not understand how people can engage on RLC where you are filmed 24 hours a day, putting on a swimsuit to swim in my private pool, and at the same time getting naked in your room under the gaze of the cameras, sometimes indulging yourself to a sexual act. Very strange to me.

• Like 2

And for those who are not subscribers, here is a recap of the exciting action you currently missing by not spending $40.00/month:

Linda & Tibor    Guest room talking
M & A        Alberto watching TV, Martina gone
Kitty & Smith    Kitty in Kitchen, Smith playing phone
M & D        Empty Apartment
G & B        Asleep
Masha        Masha & Hairdresser talking in Kitchen
Leora        I don't care
B1        Empty except Stella asleep
B5        Empty
B2        Asleep
B4        Empty except Vivian on her phone, Nelly shaving her legs

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, albundy1089 said:

And for those who are not subscribers, here is a recap of the exciting action you currently missing by not spending $40.00/month:

G & B        Asleep
B5        Empty
B2        Asleep

Update Radi came home and is eating vegetables in the living room. Dantiz cam home and is in the guestroom

il y a 36 minutes, albundy1089 a dit :

G & B        Asleep
B5        Empty
B2        Asleep

loool if this continues then im not renewing. Nana and tesla are taking us all for mugs

Ich kann verstehen,daß die Mädchen nicht 24 Stunden in ihrer Unterkunft bleiben. Sie können doch 3-4 Stunden an den Strand gehen, dann zurück kommen, duschen, abendessen, umziehen und dann in der Woche 2-3 mal in eine Bar oder Disco. Grundsätzlich ist nach 2-3 Monaten der Urlaub vorbei und die Mädchen werden gewechselt.