Teresa & Sergio (2021) Part #2

On 7/28/2021 at 8:52 PM, bluewinner said:

When she had her apartment the first time around, she was doing ok for a few weeks and then she was just sleeping the whole time until she was kicked out. second time they just let her stay in that apartment because VH banned the original tenant and the same thing happened, she had a few Ok weeks and then she was MIA. why would a manager invest in a tenant for a few weeks or couple of months, it doesn't make much sense. 

On 7/29/2021 at 8:49 PM, bluewinner said:

yeah, like I said she had a few good weeks, and then she went on sleeping mode. she is just not reliable, so the managers are not willing to risk their money on her. 

she was a participant for only a few months in total, the rest of the times she's been a guest in different apartments. 

I have to really agree with @groomy here. Diana was obviously in a "down period" in the weeks before her last apartment was closed. She was going through a break up with Benjamin, there was crying and arguing, Diana could disappeare for 2 days straight. But still. Even in this "down period" her apartment was one of the more active on VH. It was still guests hanging out there and having parties a couple of times a week. Maybe it wasn't great, but it was still something.

You say managers wouldn't want to invest in a tenant that will be great for only a month or two. The thing is that they are already doing that, they are investing in tenants with much slimmer chances, tenants that were actually doomed to be failures from the beginning. There is just no way to look at it that makes Turbo a safer gamble than Diana. 

6 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I have to really agree with @groomy here. Diana was obviously in a "down period" in the weeks before her last apartment was closed. She was going through a break up with Benjamin, there was crying and arguing, Diana could disappeare for 2 days straight. But still. Even in this "down period" her apartment was one of the more active on VH. It was still guests hanging out there and having parties a couple of times a week. Maybe it wasn't great, but it was still something.

You say managers wouldn't want to invest in a tenant that will be great for only a month or two. The thing is that they are already doing that, they are investing in tenants with much slimmer chances, tenants that were actually doomed to be failures from the beginning. There is just no way to look at it that makes Turbo a safer gamble than Diana. 

I have nothing against her. just saying she doesn't have a good track record so it's unlikely that she gets her own place anytime soon. 

• Upvote 1

Is it just me. Seems like we have had a lot of hot guest lately 

skyes,stif,Sergio etc hopefully calm before the storm at Bens place

been awhile. Even RLC had some nice guest. Hope things pick up 🙂

2 minutes ago, x192023 said:

Is it just me. Seems like we have had a lot of hot guest lately 

skyes,stif,Sergio etc hopefully calm before the storm at Bens place

been awhile. Even RLC had some nice guest. Hope things pick up 🙂

Maybe the whole genre is losing popularity only time will tell.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

What is it with these people,they go off to bed,leave all the food lying on the living room floor,telly on,lights on,yeh I know I'm being very boring but it's not normal.😬👎

Oh fuck, me and my big mouth,they have visitors, triple oops!!!!😋

• Haha 1