Gina and Bruno - Home activities #8

5 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

their partipation on rlc is peanuts if u compare with dubai, but its good money for a vacation so why not take it

I don't know why you wanna tell me about Dubai every time
Have Anna and Lola been to Dubai? may be
Did they make more money than with RLC? I don't know and I don't care
I just know you probably got the wrong idea about these girls

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

hmm i just basing my tought on what i have read on cc, thats what some ppl saying on cc, so i should not trust wht is said on cc?

1 minute ago, Nenemoh7 said:

hmm i just basing my tought on what i have read on cc, thats what some ppl saying on cc, so i should not trust wht is said on cc?

and im talking about dubai bcuz its where the money is for these young sexual girls with high dreams, if u are french u should know all young french want to go there to make money

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

and im pretty sure u know more than what u want to tell us

9 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and im talking about dubai bcuz its where the money is for these young sexual girls with high dreams, if u are french u should know all young french want to go there to make money

most of them are "influencers" and above all it allows them not to pay taxes 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

There are places that you can make more money than in Dubai and enjoy life even more for these girls .. Phuket and Bali are such destinations , many girls get involved in real estate business because of numerous Russian people being interested in investing there and the Russian language skills for the negotiations are very helpful there .. Dubai can be for short easy money , modelling type , but around 30 years old , the life in Bali and in Phuket ( Thailand  in general ) can be much more beneficial .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

There are places that you can make more money than in Dubai and enjoy life even more for these girls .. Phuket and Bali are such destinations , many girls get involved in real estate business because of numerous Russian people being interested in investing there and the Russian language skills fir the negotiations are very helpful there .. Dubai can be for short easy money , modelling type , but around 30 years old , the life in Bali and in Phuket ( thaimland in general ) can be much more beneficial .

thats  what im talking about, they are on circuit all years long, when u go fish u dont always stay on the same spot till u catch the big fish

I know Stella came to Barcelona from Dubai. She had her luggage and a large bag from the Dubai Duty-Free Store when she arrived. It's logical to think she is not the only one to make that trip. I've just never seen it that obvious.

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats  what im talking about, they are on circuit all years long, when u go fish u dont always stay on the same spot till u catch the big fish

I have been traveling really much and due to the nature of my profession , I have met many people from many countries and I am able to say what people search from respective countries and even more according to ages .. speaking about the Russian women , most of them simply want to escape the bad climate and cold weather and just live in warmer destinations and enjoy the sun and bit more of relaxed life ( certainly more “ free “ in spirit than still conservative in many issues Russia ) .. but I can tell you for sure , there’s no Russian / Ukrainian person I have ever met that denied me that they adore and worship in a way the way they grew up with the traditions in Russia/ Ukraine , the family values and the general idea of simply finding a good man , marry , have children..following this idea, many times they lose orientation and they get involved in lots of crazy experiences but their goal is always this as it is a really “ sacred” let’s say tradition in Russia .. as a conclusion , the girls we see here kind of represent the big ideas that young Russian women have but few are able to seek their dreams and aims the way they like.. we speak of a country with 180 million people , around 50-60 of them are considered really modern and with a western way of thinking , the country is so huge that many people don’t even know what exists outside the borders of Putin’s land .. 

Anyway , let’s admire the efforts of these girls and the whatever entertainment they try to provide , I am absolutely sure that the 80-90% of us here couldn’t even be agreeing appearing on cameras and being commented and characterized as so many visitors  that we see at times ☺️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

we are always on smith back but is there sum1 faster than smith to shoot is load or there is sum1 on rlc when he see the pussy he came already? pretty sure noldus have that in his excel files

I seen a guy at Dasha & Demids blow his wad in 10 seconds or less.

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

No, Olive was a friend of Masha who was present for quite a while in Italy and whom we saw again in Russia later when Jane and Dick also became participants, Olive is the name some members gave her, to make it easier to distinguish her within the forum in the various comments

It was the chatbox at RLCF that named her Olive, after she did a massage with Masha, using olive oil as lotion. 

5 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

to me its just a show like a sort of big brother and ppl are making lots of comments on all big brothers in all countries, so dont judge me

not judging you at all ..we all get what we want from all these sites .. ... your post was just a good place to launch  my POV and general observation of how intertwined this all becomes ...