Leora & Malia - Home Activites #30

Guest Slipper Guyquad

6 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and what is the next level? if u expect them to eat each other or scissoring u can wait a lot cuz it will never happen, they are not lesbian, they are just trying to please us as far as they can

Sorry my friends but i am in this guy's corner. he nailed it.

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Sorry my friends but i am in this guy's corner. he nailed it.

Ok.

Good Morning _ Bonjour

good evening _ bonne nuit

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩👯

A big day
Wednesday

🐨👯 🗼 🐈🌟 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍 🐶 🦨 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🕵️🌶️ nick  chris gag-her pautou  brokk!  🐊   gregg 😁😈 mchef56 marco 6742 nenemoh7

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

and what is the next level? if u expect them to eat each other or scissoring u can wait a lot cuz it will never happen, they are not lesbian, they are just trying to please us as far as they can

You are naturally entitled to your opinion and it's respected, but you are to an extent missing the point of the discontent.

People do not expect them to scissor or eat each other, although they wouldn't not like them to I imagine. What they would like is for them to show  some interest in what they are doing, instead of repeating the same formula ad infinitum, by the clock and without a sign of emotion or pleasure apart from the occasional orgasm.

People are not demanding something they are not capable off, Leora has been earning her living doing this work for many years and is the most experienced girl on RLC, she has an incredible history of being innovative and enjoying what she does, her repertoire was extensive and varied and her imagination had no bounds....She is now for whatever reason stuck in this " Groundhog " situation that she appears to not be enjoying and many of her fans are not enjoying likewise.

Variety is deemed the " spice of life ", that's all people are asking for, not for something that they would possibly be uncomfortable doing.

But as an aside, you mention that " they are not lesbians " and you are of course correct, but I would remind you that Leora's own words on the forum years ago in reply to someone's post regarding this very subject were " No woman could honestly rule anything out"

Some people on here 18 months ago stated quite categorically and arrogantly that " Never in a million years would Leora and Malia touch each other intimately"  They were wrong weren't they? 

People on this forum are prone to being " over sensitive " sometimes. Whether it is criticising Leora or defending her, everyone as long as it's respectful is entitled to their opinion, it doesn't mean either side is right or wrong, just that they possibly have different expectations and interpretations on what to expect from a woman who earns a substantial salary and has a cosseted lifestyle through using her incredible body to it's best advantage.

In summary: No one is demanding something that Leora is not capable of giving, she has shown previously what her capabilities extend to, in fact she had built an enviable reputation and legacy on doing so, it will be a pity if it were diminished.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Even f they tried Tribbing it would be something different it still would not make them a lesbian but just having fun.  :biggrin:

I heard a rumour that you and Foamy tried it....Any truth SC?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1