Josie and Liam (2021) Part #1

3 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Idk I think this place has potential. Big titties, real couple I guess, no cam equipment yet?, female guests.. Great success

And then you pinched yourself and came back to reality :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

I haven't even seen what they look like yet, but I have an idea I'll be disappointed. Ha ha!

Well Josie, if it is her, you could rename as Big Bertha if you get my meaning lol.

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes Josie white dress

mmmmm a bucksom wench eh ::)

Just to stray of topic a bit do you find when you use the emoji section in the text box not all the emoji's always appear,often only the faces, well for me anyway? 

10 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Just to stray of topic a bit do you find when you use the emoji section in the text box not all the emoji's always appear,often only the faces, well for me anyway? 

Yeah especially on mobile they take a long time to appear. But sometimes problem is on desktop too. CC is still awfully slow when posting 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FelixTheCat said:

Have no idea how a person could pay $40 month for this offering. I would constantly feel like I was getting ripped off. Can't think of any of them worth watching for more then a few seconds at best. Ha ha!

Not everyone has the same hang up about things. Some may like it and others wot.  It's their choice.